Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Police Inc.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Captain Jane Hartman
TARGET ID: Liberty Police Inc.
SUBJECT: Handover
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Moderate

To whom it may concern,

Recently the Liberty Navy suffered what amounted to an act of vandalism and assault on a civilian vessel by the Captain of the BH-Roena.Calintia, as outlined in the attached message. As this is largely a civil matter, I'm handing this one over to your investigators to handle as you see fit. Considering the time elapsed, I'm willing to accept that we're not likely to see payment for the damage to Long Island Station, but I would appreciate it if the matter were looked into regardless. Ideally I would like to see the above pilot's docking privileges restricted pending charge; however, that decision will be at the discretion of your officers.

If you require any further information, I can be contacted at the address above.

Jane Hartman
Captain
Officer Commanding
21st Combat Support Group
Liberty Navy

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****