Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: <)CsF(> Capitan Dimitris De la Ramirez. Subject: Puerto del Sol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::Incomming Transmission:::

Comm ID: Ronaldo Lopez
Source: Planet Crete
Security: High
Target: <)CsF(>, Capitan Dimitris De la Ramirez

:::Message Begins:::

[Image: jack3i.png]

Hola. This is Tribune of 'The Brotherhood' Ronaldo Lopez.

It appears there is a little malfunction with the del Sol. Its doors are closed and do not want to open before The Brotherhood ships and personal. Any codes that used to dock on regular stations and shipyards are not working, and the conning tower remains silent. So far there was no incidents, but think of what will happen if someone will not be able to dock there with valuable cargo, while chased by some dirty gringos? Because, sometimes this is faster to get to to del Sol, rather then Tripoli or Crete.

Im requesting you to fix that little problem. Allow docking rights for all ships that carry [TBH] tag. And if you not yet done it, Id recommend to contact Benitez, OPG, ECG and CC to see if they would want to request same.
Also, if you ever will need help in bringing some supplies or help to defend del Sol, you know where to look for us. I'll gladly come to help my hermanos and hermanas when they in need. And Im sure rest of TBH will too.

Ronaldo Lopez over and out
[Image: sigcorsair.png]

:::Transmission Terminated:::
[Image: ITDRNeu.png]

Senor Lopez,

We have the [TBH] allready on the Docking list, and i can't understand why you can't dock. Docking permissions existing also for: [CC] ECG| Benitez, Sails...
The Base has a lot of Equipment and High Security Codes. Thats why we give docking permits not for all.
If any ship of [TBH]... can't dock on Puerto del Sol, so please make a list and send it to me via Security Channel! Then we will fix it A.S.A.P.

Best Regards

VIVA LOS CORSARIOS ! ! !

[Image: Transmisssion_Terminatet.png]
[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Gracias capitano for quickly addressing this issue. We however had previous indications that the harbor was once open without any restrictions, por favor, tell us if theres a security reason for this sudden move, and how would you solve it.

Tribune Ronaldo lopez will continue with this transmission, we have every confidence in him and you.

Santiago Munez,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

Senor Santiago Munez,
Puerte del Sol was always a open Harbor for everyone, that's correct! A lot of things have changed around us Corsairs! So we have decided that docking on Puerte del Sol is only possible with a docking permit (for the moment). A lot of Corsairs already have a permit to dock at this fortress.
Our engineers are working day and night to establish a long-distance scanner processor. This would make it possible that each ship could be identified. So that we Corsairs and our allied could dock, but the Base still remains a threat for our Enemies. We're working as fast as we can. But please have patience until we can present final results.
In the meantime please contact me on secure channel for docking rights.

We do what is possible to solve this problem as soon as possible!

VIVA LOS CORSARIOS !!!

Buenos tardes,
Triste - Sorry Companeros, that we took so a long time to bring all Don's of our High Command around the Table. The HC of Unidad Especial De Corsair <)CsF)> has decided, that the Doors of Puerto del Sol are open for :
1) All Corsairs
2) Our allies
3) All our Suppliers
4) For all friends of the Imperio de los Corsarios

We have a great hope to unite all Corsairs again, to fight against our Enemys and to protect our Great Imperio.

Thats all for the moment

HONOR - DIGNITY - PRIDE

Dimitris De La Ramirez : over and out
:::Incomming Transmission:::

Comm ID: Ronaldo Lopez
Source: Planet Crete
Security: High
Target: <)CsF(>, Capitan Dimitris De la Ramirez

:::Message Begins:::

[Image: jack3i.png]

Hola. This is Tribune of 'The Brotherhood' Ronaldo Lopez.

We have heard you there, amigo. I shall pass the note to rest of The Brotherhood. I was planning to make several Artifact runs into different places and if all comes good, I may drop some supplies to your base. We shall meet again soon.

Ronaldo Lopez over and out
[Image: sigcorsair.png]

:::Transmission Terminated:::