Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: The Junkers Congress Chief/Deputy Arbiters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ZSx0wFN.jpg]

Congress,

I come to you today about a matter you may be better suited to than myself, or the forces under my command. A matter of stealth, listening, and recording. What i am asking, is a matter of assistance, and security, that will help Bretonia in the short, and long term. Please, tell me if you are interested, and i will go into more detail. You have a track record of being of assistance to us, our home, and it is our hope that you might be willing to assist us once more.

Yours, on behalf of Her Majesty and the People of the Realm,

Commodore Michelle O'Brian,
CO of the Royal and Auxiliary Forces,
Bretonian Armed Forces
Relay: AB::BA::MAC::463-

[Image: th_JJMTHENEWME.jpg]

Well Hiya!

James McKenna Deputy Arbiter at your service Commodore. I cant say there isn't a whole lot we wouldn't do for the crown. I had Overseen operations in New London for quite some time before they yanked me back to Rico.

Feel free to ask! This line should be more then secure.

Good evening,

I am glad to have caught your attention Deputy Arbiter McKenna. To begin, i wish to clarify that you are still in the same "boat" as us, when it comes to the Gauls. If you also wish to stop them, then the Admiralty Board would ask of you to be our eyes and ears in Leeds, and perhaps even watch over the Jump Hole on our behalf. If you had overseen your Bretonian operations, then perhaps, like me, you do not with to see Bretonia fall. If that is the case, then i would ask you and your fellow congressmen work to keep the area clear. I would prefer this operation to be kept as quiet as possible, so outside the congress, it should go no further than the Admiralty Board, of whom i will be your contact, and the Police Authority's own ranking officials. I'm sure that's more than obvious for you though.

If you agree to take up this task, then please notify us what you would ask in return, but do bear in mind Bretonia's struggle when you decide.

Please notify me as soon as possible as to how you wish to proceed with this.

CO of the Royal and Auxiliary Fleets,
Bretonian Armed Forces
Relay: AC::BA::MAC::483-

[Image: th_JJMTHENEWME.jpg]

The situation... yes.

Madam if we can disregard rank and title for a moment I can tell you we arent a pack of wolves, though we often resemble dirty dogs in the eyes of many. We dont ask for much but to be left alone and able to do our business in peace. Were hermits and tinkerers at heart and if there's a squib out of line we take care of it ourselves. We value peace. But doesn't mean we haven't prepared for a war.

But when our homes... our kin are in trouble we respond. it may not be with the grace and might of her Majesty battleships but we round together and raise hell in our own flavor. In this war we are more then happy. Hell obligated to watch, step on, arrest, and make disappear any frogs that may hop in our pond.

At this moment I have directed station arrays to be monitoring traffic and to forward the information your asking directly to you. We have Assets located in several strategic areas im sure to your interest and you will have their eyes.

However since you were inclined please have this effort and a good word on our behalf with your allies in Liberty, who are understandably concerned about their own security... but honestly we aren't a threat, we will give them the same effort and willingness to share blood on the field of battle. As long as its our home that's at stake.

Please let me know of any other specifics you need so I can channel it discreetly.

JJM

McKenna,

I am grateful you may be able to help us. We are not looking for grace and might, but for those not afraid to get their hands dirty. Perhaps that's not the reputation you wish, but it does seem to follow you around Sirius.

I'd ask you leave the arresting to the Police and Intelligence branches, but if the Gauls happen to disappear... Well i'm not going to be looking for the culprit.

As for the Libertonians, it is not my place to step into "internal affairs", but if you give it some time, and carry out some good work for me, I will ask to step in as mediator, using what you provide me as evidence of your good work, and see if something can't be arranged, if the Admiralty Board and Government have no problem with me undertaking this task that is.

I look forward to working with you soon,

CO of the Royal and Auxiliary Fleets,
Bretonian Armed Forces