Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Renzu - Sbj: Architectural designs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vWub4oP.png]

Greetings representatives of Renzu-

I will cut straight to the point, I am in need of your services that are, how shall we say, not in the normal scope of Renzu operations. While many of your engineers and designers specialize in designing luxury yachts and liners, I have a special request for them. I would like to contract them to design and provide architectural plans for luxury homes.

Following the similar designs incorporated within the interior of the yachts and liners, these homes would need to eloquent yet functional, and modern in look. Rest assured these are not to be run of the mill homes, but catered towards the wealthy and affluent. Designs that provide a unique look, and visually whet the appetite of all who gaze upon them. I have provided below some sketches of what I am looking for:

[Image: F0EwMFT.png]

[Image: CI0le6L.png]

[Image: AMa0wxq.png]

Something along those lines. Perhaps the area would provide a better idea. These designs will be in a wooded and mountainous island region, if that helps the design process.

Please let me know if the designers require anything further from me. Once some drafts are presented, we will proceed with payment and full blueprints of such designs. I hope to impressed gentlemen, and I have full confidence that your team is up to the challenge.

Dorrs out

[Image: zoHNndx.png]
** INCOMING TRANSMISSION **

[Image: Renzu_logo.png]
Renzu Corporation

[Image: 300px-Saki_taiyou.jpg]

Callsign: Renzu|Namu
Name: Saki Taiyou
RE: Luxury homes

Konichiwa Mr. Dorrs,

I see credits still flow well. Considering that this is already the second request from the IND within this week. Bad thing about wealth is, that you need to spend it before death, right? I think the same, just with creativity.

Which fortunately doesn't just include spacecrafts. Houses are even easier to design, as they don't need to fly and survive asteroid fields, ion storms, worm holes and... speaking of, mind telling me where exactly you'll have these "homes" built?

That said, your concepts look promising so far. Nothing that'd be impossible to do. Though, as said, we normally don't get multiple requests that frequently, and the size of my 'team' can be counted on the fingers of one hand. Whatever, I'll see if I can work out some sketches for you. Just be patient. We from Renzu are the best, but not the fastest.

Sayonara,

Saki Taiyou
Spacecraft Designer
Renzu Corporation

** END TRANSMISSION **