Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Intelligence Service (Judge Core) Recruitment Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Your lead into an office with a man sitting behind a desk that has nothing but a computer terminal on it. Behind him is an impressive array of weapons of many different ages and origins. The man points to the chair in front of his desk and as you sit down, he begins to speak.*

So you're the fresh recruit they are sending me? Either the crown is growing desperate, or you have a death wish. I suppose it must be a little of both, not that it matters. There is no need to tell me your life story, I already have the highlights.

*He turns the terminal monitor towards you and starts pointing at sections of the screen*

Where you grew up, your schools, family, friends, civilian records, military records, anything and everything any half competent fool can get their hands on. Let me make it simple for you...

*He turns the terminal off, gets up from his chair and walks towards you*

I couldn't care less about your past. I don't care who your family is, I don't care how impressive your record is and I certainly don't care how good you think you are. If you are looking to coast along towards a military pension, you had best leave now and never look back, but if you're here to become the blade with which we will strike down Bretonia's enemies, then I might just have a place for you.

*He pulls a form out of his pocket, everything on it is filled out except for one space*

Sign it or walk away, what's your choice pilot?

Code:
Please include the following in your post

Name:
Reason for Joining: