Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: transmission to Junkers Congress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tb_clockwork.png]

Ey, Junkers! We've done plenty of business before and it's turned out brilliant each time, and I have a couple requests for you.

First of all, I've run across the wreckage of a ship of some importance to myself a bit far out. Might you be able to use your salvaging excellence to help get these ship pieces back to a better location than the middle of nowhere? There should be plenty of scrap left over, I'm only interested in a few of the parts and the flight records.

Second, I'm looking for several bits of engine components. Specifically, a bunch of the kind they build in Liberty, and also some of the Gallic sorts. There are some other hardware pieces around I'm interested in acquiring that I'd be glad to pay a bonus for. Think something like that is possible? I can send a list of what is needed if so.
[Image: ir7y.png]

Greetings Gaian.
I am intrigued by this ship you've found.
What type of ship is it and how much scrap we talkin here?
Always the Junker and I do love a good pick o'part salvage operation!

Now as for these other mysterious goods.
So what is it your looking for exactly?

[Image: vkof.png]

[Image: wQlnq2b.png] [/align]
[Image: tb_clockwork.png]

Mr. Trenton, is it? I believe we've spoken before. I am glad to hear from you.

The main target is an old modified Prison Liner, which also has a pair of Falcon chunks and a Lynx' remains in the near vicinity. It appears to still have a lot left in it, other than the issues of the explosive decompression. The engine systems appear to be fully there, as does most of the hull, though it's in small chunks. I'm interested in the logs, life support system, and ship frame. So there's plenty of scrap to be had.

The major issue though is that it's located kind of far off in the Lewis system, which isn't the most friendly of locations, eh? It was a casualty of the Gallic invasion before, you see. It's far off enough that it's managed to avoid their notice, as well as ours, until recently. Any possibility of some assistance in the matter?

As to the rest of the goods, I'm in need of about 6,000 or so standard units each of Libertonian-manufactured engine components as well as Gallic built components. I'm willing to pay a cool 12.5m credits for each of those shipments, as well. There may also be several other parts depending on the results of the above.

Also, we could use a whole lot of solar panels on our stations. Our stations' commodity people are already prepared to offer good prices for them, and I am willing to throw an extra 1000 credits per standard unit brought to Gaian stations.