Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Emissary/Eris on Cardamine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I'm wrapping up the character, finishing off last remaining stories involved.

The main story I'm making with Doc is grinding slowly but steadily approaching the conclusion where it'll serve to reveal what the future holds for nomads. I had originally intended for a number of other writers to contribute to the story but unfortunately most were busy and could not participate, except golly.

Originally character appeared unnamed in one of the very old stories by gurji back in '08, eventually becoming a much more developed persona with a number of own stories as well as appearances in several others. As well as being one of the oldest and still existing SRP characters before they were actually called 'special roleplay requests'. But where the nomad storyline goes the character role is no longer needed. Still, it was fun Smile
Nice, the story was gripping. I think you should have left out the 'Golanski has grey hair' part