Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: message to Samura
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tb_clockwork.png]

Hey there Samura.

I finally did read those brochures you sent. Not entirely sure I'm convinced, but the farmers say good things about you and you helped with that transfer of people before. So you're okay be me for now, eh?

Anyhow, I have a business proposition for you. You know what's up with those police chaps, aye? A good friend of mine and a rather skilled engineer is locked up down on Fuchu for some fairly minor things. At least if you ask me, they are. But apparently the police are grumpy about some illegal weapon hoarding for whatever reason.

Any chance you could spring her from the place? I'm sure everyone would be happier if some Bretonian woman wasn't taking up room there. I heard a rumor that you and some of your associates may be looking for some arms and munitions and the like out in the Barrier? I may be able to help you out on that front if you can get my associate to freedom.

Let me know if you have any interest in the matter, aye?
[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Konbanwa Mr Evans-san.
I am pleased you took the time to peruse the documents I sent out to you.
Changing peoples perceptions about Samura Omotai Zaibatsu is a great duty of mine from which I receive no small amount of satisfaction.

I do realise that Samura does suffer from some bad publicity in some corners of Sirius, more often than not though, we have found that this has been the result of erroneous information being spread by organisations that think of themselves as our enemy.

Two points I would like to make on these assumptions.
1) Samura does not have any enemies, only those those too short sighted to see the value of cooperating with our great corporation.
2) A lengthy discussion is usually all that is needed to show our counterparts that Samura has the best business model of all the corporate interests in Sirius by far.

You see Mr Evans-san Samura is a corporation built upon service to the people and employment for all.
As such although some may feel an oppressive feeling when dealing with Samura, this is only experienced in their own minds.

Now about this proposition you have sent to us.
Your "friend" sounds like an interesting woman.
Samura may be able to help you in this matter on the condition that she will not be causing any trouble for the "good" people of Kusari.
I will need to know her name, date of arrest and what crimes she has been found guilty on.
Once I have this information, I will begin some preliminary investigations to ascertain the position she is in and her chances of release.

Samura is always looking for reliable business partners and your offer of munitions has us interested, could you please elaborate upon these goods you may have on offer.

Looking forwards to your reply.
Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]
[Image: tb_clockwork.png]

Aye, quite an interesting woman, and I imagine the Kusari would be happy to deport her, except I don't think they have one of those treaties written the right way to do that right now. You know, after all that Bretonian stomping military might and all, eh? I will attach a copy of her current info to the end of this transmission.

Small arms from both Liberty and Rheinland have been flowing heavily into Bretonia lately due to the war, and we've managed to intercept more than we can use worth. The same is true for all sorts of munitions from both sides of the war, just left strewn about all over. On top of that, I have some of me own sources for such things, and some interestingly modified versions. Now, surely you won't say anything of the sort, but I heard you've some pals out Barrier-way who are in a bout of exile from their homes and are mighty keen to rectify that situation. Perhaps some of these spare weapons as well as a few of my own homebrewed sorts could find their way to your unassociated-with-at-all-nonfriends, eh? And of course, being in the business I'm in, there aren't any legal - or ethical - hoops to jump through.

**file attached: fatima_roberts.fuchu**