Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Colonel Johnathan Beam | Liberty Security Force
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Captain Renee Callen, Tactical Operations Department
TARGET ID: Colonel Johnathan Beam
SUBJECT: Undercover operation
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

[Image: Tac_Ops.png]

Colonel Beam

I hope that High command remember my reports about "Timothy Hawk", His record shows how dangerous he could be, After my encounter with him on on Freeport 6 a few months ago, i was able to implant an audio and tracking device to his Katana Sword - that he always carry with him.

Prior to that i was able to pull out some audio dialogue between him and a Blood Dragon Clan called "Yamo" It appears that Hawk is in Kusarian Territory working for The Yamo Clan of the Blood Dragons, His tracking device confirms that.

Due to the on-going politic problems with the Kusarian problem i can't do any mistakes, nor reveal my true identity to Hawk and Kusarian Personnel.
To insure that the operation will go as planned, i hereby request permission to work undercover under an alias in Kusarian Territory to keep on my investigation.

Awaiting your answer Colonel, Thank you.

Callen out.

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Colonel Jonathan Beam, Tactical Operations, Department Chief
TARGET ID: Captain Renee Callen,

Captain Callen,

Timothy Hawk is a name that will not soon be forgotten by the LSF, we are well aware of what he is capable of.

We want you to continue to keep tabs on Hawk, however as you stated the current tensions between the Republic of Kusari and the Republic of Liberty are going to make this difficult. Working in the shadows is your best option. This is where your training will prove invaluable as detection will mean the difference between life and death.

Your request to begin undercover operations within the Repulic of Kusari is hereby authorised. I'm sure I don't need to remind you that this operation is completely off the books. If for whatever reason your cover is blown, the agency will deny any knowledge of the operation and will label you as a rogue agent.

Be careful Captain and good luck.

Beam out.

COMM ID: Captain Renee Callen, Tactical Operations Department
TARGET ID: Colonel Johnathan Beam

Colonel Beam

Thank you for your quick response, and your full understanding for this operation.

Of course, i know and understand the risks of this operation, and it's failure, Though i dedicated myself into it, hoping to find an end to it, even on the risk of my life, I shall be departing in a few days under civilian ID My Alias should be "Yara Perri", I will bring the man dead or alive, whatever it costs.

I once again thank you Colonel.

Callen out.