Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: SGHQ & to BDM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::From: KNS-Songufaita.
:::Subject: Military ships in our space?

[Image: _1369984173.jpg]
Captain Aika Ryo

"Right So while on patrol in New Tokyo, I came across one of your military ships docking on Shinagawa station. I went to hail the captain however he docked before I could get a single word out. After that I went to speak to him on the station and found that he had vanished all together."

"Care to explain what a Military ship was doing in Kusari territory and why he quickly went out of his way to avoid contact with me and my crew?"

"The ship was going by the tags of SGHQ, a group of BDM ships that I have yet to hear of, which I find it quiet strange he came from the direction of Bretonian controlled space as well."
-( INCOMMING - TRANSMISSION )-

Source - Northern Rheinland
Encryption -
High

Transmission Received...
Transmission Decrypted...
Opening Message...

Identification: Director Claus Amsel
Receiver: Captain Aika Ryo
Subject: Incident

[Image: iKvjK3D.png]

Captain Aika Ryo,

It is Buro policy to request clearance from Kusari Authorities prior to operating in Kusari space. We value the close friendship we have with the Kusari Naval Forces and we strive to uphold all agreements and declarations between our two organizations. Any MND ship that enters Kusari Territory without prior permission is not acting in accordance with BDM policy.

We wish you well and offer our assistance in apprehending this assumed rogue agent.

Signed,

Claus Amsel

Buro Der MarineIntelligenz
-( END - TRANSMISSION )-
:::From: KNS-Songufaita.
:::Subject: A note

[Image: _1369984173.jpg]
Captain Aika Ryo

"Thank you for respond BDM| HQ...I trust you will also look for these people as well before next time something happens so you, yourselves might understand why they refused to communicated with us."

"More over, I will like to put up a notice that will only last twelve hours, that if the SGHQ do not respond then I myself will take drastic measures to keep you out of Kusari, which is limited to destruction of said vessels and the crew's and pilot's being turned over to BDM| Command."

"Please do not make this harder then it needs to be, as I'm not one for anger, however when it comes to people ignoring the navy of Kusari, then I get just so slight ticked...this continued ignoring of my requested information will only making it harder on you until I find out what you were doing in our space, and this to you Sturmgrenadier's (SGHQ), not BDM| as I already understand your group is not apart of them..."
- Incoming Transmission -
:::ID: Josef_Kurran, SGHQ:::
:::LOCATION: Dresden:::
:::ENCRYPTION: HIGH:::

Dear Captain Aika Ryo, I apologize for not responding sooner. The agent in question had entered your space unbeknown to us in response to what he claims are "Distress Calls" coming from Shinagawa station. The pilot entered the station in the hopes to help but has thus caused an incident that will be dealt with. We will be further training our pilots in operational procedure and have asked a third party to confirm his claims. I again want to say that this is an isolated incident and will not happen again.

My sorrows,
Josef_Kurran
SGHQ

- Transmission Ends -