Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KNF & KSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::From: KNS-Songufaita.
:::Subject: Military ships in our space?

[Image: _1369984173.jpg]
Captain Aika Ryo

"After seeing some things going on in Kusari space, I made a message to the Rheinland forces, However I was also told by another officer to make a sub-link to the message I sent to them, please feel free to respond in the same comm's as the others..."

:::Attaching Link: Link
[Image: comheader.png]

Captain Aika Ryo,

The Admirals Circles have been following your intervention regarding this matter. They consider your actions to be satisfactory regarding this very case, even if a more diplomatic tone could have been used about your communications with the Buro Der MarineIntelligenz.
That said, granted the Rheinland Treaty, the Houses of Kusari and Rheinland did allow their respective Naval Forces to operate in Honshu and Frankfurt system. That rogue vessel might have made a mistake regarding the areas it could venture in.

That said, it appears your vessel is using the tag 'KNS', which has no existence in our database. Our capital assets generally use the tag 'KDS', which stands for 'Kusari Defence Ship'.

It is important to keep an eye on whom wanders in our home right now, given the tensions we're experiencing with the House of Liberty. I'm sure you and your men realize a generally insignificant event could be the spark that set off the powder-keg. Such a development wouldn't benefit to Kusari.

Shall you always keep your eyes open;
Kaishō Mochizuki,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]