Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to IC| hight command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
shipname *minR*
iff/id ........... img
location .... Dublin

incoming transmission

hello IC|

i have a problem with one of your pilot! i keep his name secret by respect for your faction, but i need to be payed for my mining service! it's not too much expensive, only 4000 cargo of gold ore for a total amount of 12 millions sc. like i said i'm independant but i prefer to use this line before other actions.

cordially *minR*

end of transmission
Hello "minR", my name is Matthew Bontrager.

As the recruitmenf officer, I would like you to send me the pilots ship ID over a more...secure channel.
...Incoming Transmission...
...Callsign: IC|Geneva...
...Location: New York System;; Newark Station...

[Image: 90786303_256.jpg]

To *minR*,
I am the CEO of Interspace Commerce. These are quite critical accusations you are making about my organization, and I would appreciate proof of this incident be sent over private channels as well. We at Interspace Commerce take our business very seriously, and we believe this may have been an employee of one of our subsidiary companies, and not of our main organization (IC|). If you have proof of this issue occurring, I will personally deal with the accused, and you will be sent compensation for your losses.

However, if you fail to provide proof of this incident, we will be forced to file a formal lawsuit of defamation with the Bretonian Authorities, and we will take further actions to ensure our name will not be, "slung through the mud".

Sincerely,

M.Shirou
Mercana Mishi Shirou, CEO of IC|

...Transmission Terminated...
...Incoming Transmission...
...Callsign: IC|Geneva...
...Location: New York System;; Newark Station...

[Image: 90786303_256.jpg]

To *minR*,

We are currently interrogating the ship captain in question. I appreciate your prompt response through private communique. I will be contacting you soon with arrangements. The pilot in question is quite new to our company, and as a result of his lack of a defense will result in termination of his employment with our organization. Please note that in the future, the vessel: Phoenix ; Will not be associated with our company. I will personally send you compensation for any losses you may have endured, and we sincerely apologize for this new guy's lack of professional composure. After our interview, he will be pushed out of an airlock for the good of us both, as we do not take these issues lightly. I thank you for bringing this incident to my attention.

Sincerely,

M.Shirou
Mercana Mishi Shirou, CEO of IC|

**Updated Message: "Your compensation for your losses has been sent to the according address, we appreciate your understanding in this rare case; Good luck to you!--Shirou"
...Transmission Terminated...
shipname *minR*

incoming transmission

I appreciate your efficiency, all things are now back in order, and thus be able to continue working with your organization!

have some safe flight for your pilots

cordially *minR*

end of transmission