Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: All employees, partners, friends or enemies of the LTS company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KGMnr30.png]

To: All employees, partners, friends or enemies of the LTS company
Encryption: None
Priority: High
Subject: LTS bankruptcy

Dear employees, business partners, friends or enemies,

This is the last announcement of the Liberty Trade Shipping company. Sadly, times are tough economically. The market is dominated by the biggest corporations and although we tried to find viable solution, we didn't fit, literally, so... for us... it didn't work. After more than a week-long internal debate, we deeply regret to announce the officially our company's bankruptcy.

Consequently:
- the Liberty Trade Shipping company give finally and irrevocably, the full administrative control over Muroto Trade Center to the Kishiro Technologies;
- the call-sign "LTS|" will be wiped in less than 24 hours and from now on, will not be in any way related to the Liberty Trade Shipping company.
- all our vessels can be kept by employees, without any restriction;
- during this week, all our communication channels will be closed permanently.

We want to mention that all the company debts have now been paid. We would like to thank all of you that supported our efforts since 819 AS, but... it's over for us. This is the end!

As the last president of this company, I will remain at your disposal for one more week, if you have things that must be cleared with the Liberty Trade Shipping.

Good luck to all our employees in their further venture!

Susan Miller,
President
Liberty Trade Shipping

[Image: jhQSieH.png]
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Incoming Transmission▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░

To: Susan Miller, President {Liberty Trade Shipping}
Priority : Normal

[Image: LOGO02.png]

[Image: CEO-1.jpg]

Greetings, Susan Miller,

I must admit that, even though I don't really have a good opinion about your company after a bitter conflict in the Muroto Trade Center it is really sad to see a company to go on bankruptcy. Since some of the Ex-LTS employees are still in Gateway Shipping Inc., we respect their feelings on this subject.

And this is a good lesson learned that, how not to run the management.

Vimal kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓End of Transmission▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

[Image: 43f52879-b732-4424-8ea7-cf5c51d9cf36.gif]

To: Vimal Kumar [Gateway Shipping Inc.]
Priority: Low
Subject: Hmmm...

Mr. Kumar,

I struggle with what you're telling me, but I do appreciate your honesty.

Let me tell you something about us. I'm sure that you'll understand what I mean.

Our goal was to deliver our services with consistent enthusiasm, dedication and to build strong relationships but... as time goes on, a healthy relationship requires good communication and cooperation between partners and... at this chapter, (me and Mr. Leroy) we failed. In Liberty, competition is so intense on the shipping market that small companies must be extremely well organized in order to survive and again... inevitably, requires good communication and cooperation between partners.

That's the truth! But thank you for your good thoughts!

Susan Miller,
Ex-President
Liberty Trade Shipping

[Image: L76xPvh.jpg]

Susan,

I'm very sorry to hear of this... I looked up to you when me and Kamir founded ITS, and bankruptcy seemed almost impossible at the time. You know, you don't have to announce the disbandment of Liberty Trade Shipping just yet. Take a month or two off and just go trading or mining or whatever makes the most money, and build it back up again. It's entirely possible, and you know it.

Don't give up!

::Transmission Lost::
[Image: 29d8ver.png]

Supporting Liberty Since 150 A.S

While this news saddens us we stand by to offer employment to any of your employees that would like it.

Signed,
Tam Nyund
Chief Logistics Officer
Universal Shipping, Inc.
[Image: Okada2Top.png]

Konbanwa Ms. Miller-san.
Samura acknowledges your transmission and thanks you for your honest and expedient notice.
Your company caused a few ripples up in Kusari for a while and I can truly say it was exciting having you around.

We understand that there were some problems between yourselves and a certain Bretonian company and this alone made for quite an interesting conversation piece in Kusari.

You have our condolences as we know how hard it is keeping an honest business venture afloat during times of difficulty.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you feel Samura Omotai Zaibatsu may be able to help Liberty Trade Shipping in anyway to stay in business.

Maybe a financial arrangement could help, or maybe better terms with regards to using our corporate assets to help establish yourselves in Kusari.

If that is not the case and L.T.I. is beyond salvaging, a savy business woman such as yourself may well have a very promising career ahead of her in our great corporation.
Samura is always interested in hiring those we feel would be an asset to the company and your resume does seem to be just what you would need to start such a career.

Looking forwards to your reply.
Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]

To: All employees, partners, friends or enemies of the LTS company
Priority: Does not matter
Subject: You want to know the true!?

Fiends, enemies, partners, ITS, Mr. Nyund, Kazuya-san, Mr. Kumar,

Ok, I probably can say with utmost certainty that at least one person will hate me for what I will say now, but I'm going to be honest with all who are received this transmission (including David), and... I will speak only in my name. This is NOT a drama! Things like these happen all the time everywhere.

A few months ago, I meet a guy, somewhere in Kusari. I don't remember his name. He was an amazing person although he was... an assassin. He could have killed me there, but... I'm only standing here today because he spared my life. I struggled with that for a long time after the fact, but more of just trying to understand why he spared my life and what my purpose was.

However, I remember that he told me: "Each person has their own goals, desires, strengths so... if you feel really strongly about going into business with a friend, you must take some precautions: create a business contract between you that outlines your roles, your financial responsibilities, and any other relevant information. It needs to be as clear and complete as possible. Else... your business will fail!". I ignored his advice and now, what he thought might happen is exactly what happened.

It's been a really hard couple of weeks for (us) me. Yes, I have to admit. At the beginning, I was very reserved, typical for me. I had developed a habit of quietly observing whenever I became part of a new group. I met David through a mutual friend when they came out in Dublin, not long before the incident occurred there. When he recovered from coma and got back to his senses, David shared with me some of his ideas, having a discussion regarding how we can do something unique and interesting in Liberty. He convinced me that, if we're going to have a real partnership based on trust and reciprocal communication, we will revive the Liberty Trade Shipping and we could become an important player in the shipping market. That was when I decided to join in this company.

But shortly thereafter, I realized that I believed in something that didn't exist anymore. Basically, I found a company with... only 4 employees (including myself), with serious problems related to the ownership of the Muroto Trade Center and Mr. Kumar know very well the situation, but more than that, with huge debts pay off and no concrete development plan. So it wasn't easy. But even so, I thought that we must go forward, not backward, upward, not downward, and we will succed if we will have the physical, intellectual, and creative power to find solutions. Please note that I used the term "we".

So... I invested all my money into debts and buying new ships, just with the hope that we could survive on the market. But money isn't everything! It needs more than that to do a change and transformation. Leaders need to draw upon other resources besides money to build the future of their company. My view is that doing the right things results in the right mindset only when all those involved cooperate appropriately. Unfortunately, as I said before, at this point, we failed! Besides, our internal policy was not enforced consistently.

To be frankly and bluntly: I felt betrayed and disappointed. After he put me in charge of all, I promised myself that there will be no chaos and all our members (few or many) will know what to do and how to do it. I had so many ideas and I was so excited and a little bit overwhelmed. But guess what? No matter what I did or tried, he was always against me, never supporting me. We had a lot of discussions but probably, it was too hard for him to accept my new vision and we stucked in our attempt to set up the relationships with Interspace Commerce. This is the truth! He was always against cordial relationship with IC, even this is not normal because we were an IC corporation! I suppose he hates me to death now because I'm doing this public, but honestly... I don't care anymore. What does it matter now that we take different roads?

Now, I'm slowing it down and I'm looking around. Unfortunately, I begin to believe that anyway... we wouldn't had a real chance to survive and to compete with much bigger companies like Universal Shipping Inc. or Gateway Shipping Inc. They have money, power and political influence. This is the reality. I'm pretty sure nobody cares about the fact we always tried to prove that we are able to provide quality shipping services. This is why I thought that it was absolutely essential to improve our relationships with Interspace but David was not agree so... we reached the End.

Perhaps, is time to take a look back at my personal goals I'd set for myself, before to begin this sad experience. I can say that I may have learned a thing: I start to realize how most corporations or groups of traders (factions) actually don't fight for what they claim to be fighting for and are no longer attached to their original goals. They don't have the power to see the miserable life they're living. Too much falsehood. And not enough truth. Too much suspicion. And not enough trust. Too much corruption. And not enough honesty. Too much infidelity. And not enough loyalty. Too much taking. And not enough giving. Too much babble. And not enough sense. But I will keep my hope up. Hope for myself. Maybe I'll find another way... another day... another company... something different and... unique... and then I will regret my words. I hope to be so!!!

Anyway, it is my responsibility to clarify all concerns with our company so... as I said... I will be around... for one more week. I'm sorry, but I'm a little angry right now.

Thank you all for your time!

Susan Miller,
Ex-President
Liberty Trade Shipping

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒Incoming Transmission▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░

To: Susan Miller, President {Liberty Trade Shipping}
Priority : Normal

[Image: LOGO02.png]

[Image: CEO-1.jpg]

I thought of not replying to your transmission but I have no choice but have to since it is a part of corporate etiquette. Since you tagged me to the transmission.
"Our goal was to deliver our services with consistent enthusiasm, dedication and to build strong relationships but... as time goes on, a healthy relationship requires good communication and cooperation between partners and... at this chapter, (me and Mr. Leroy) we failed. In Liberty, competition is so intense on the shipping market that small companies must be extremely well organized in order to survive and again... inevitably, requires good communication and cooperation between partners."

Yes, I agree communication forms part of sound corporation.

"we wouldn't had a real chance to survive and to compete with much bigger companies like Universal Shipping Inc. or Gateway Shipping Inc. They have money, power and political influence. This is the reality. I'm pretty sure nobody cares about the fact we always tried to prove that we are able to provide quality shipping services"
To be honest, we are also small company when compared conglomerate between giants in bretonia. We help the small companies who cannot fight the giants by bringing them under the same roof called "Gateway Shipping Inc.,"
And
"I start to realize how most corporations or groups of traders (factions) actually don't fight for what they claim to be fighting for and are no longer attached to their original goals. They don't have the power to see the miserable life they're living. Too much falsehood. And not enough truth. Too much suspicion. And not enough trust. Too much corruption. And not enough honesty. Too much infidelity. And not enough loyalty. Too much taking. And not enough giving. Too much babble. And not enough sense."

Well, based on your memorandum LTS was formed since there was corruption prevailed in IC. But when you decided to join hands with IC which is contrary to your object clause.

Hope my words which are pin pointing your misunderstanding of some matters, doesn't increases your temper.

Vimal kumar
Chief Executive Officer,
Gateway Shipping Inc.,

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓End of Transmission▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

[Image: 43f52879-b732-4424-8ea7-cf5c51d9cf36.gif]