Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Emlenton Storage & Exports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png]
Emlenton Storage & Exports

To: Voigt, Elena
Subject: RE: Cloak Devices Order

Ms.Voigt,

At this time, given your favourable standing with our corporation and quantity of your purchase, I would like to inform you that you are eligible for a 20% discount brining your total down to 300.000.000 S.c. This amount can be wired to: [*USI*]Deposit.

I have also just received an update regarding your order. They are currently being prepared for delivery. A member of our client services team will be in touch with you shortly to discuss further details in order to finalize your purchase.

Signed,

Mathew Carr

Manager
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.
|▫|▫|▫|▫| Incoming Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: MEDIUM

[Image: nniFuSh.png]

[[[ACCESS GRANTED]]]
FINALIZING IDENTIFICATION PROCESS ... PLEASE WAIT ...

• »»» Location: Trenton
  • »»» Sender ID: Elena Voigt
  • »»» Recipient ID: Universal Shipping
  • »»» Issue: Cloak Devices Order

Dear Mr. Carr,

The cloaks have already succesfully been transferred to our ships. We got to thank you for the discount you offered us, I believe. You can find the proof of the payment in the attachments sections as always.

Always a pleasure for Forlorn Hope doing business with Universal Shipping. We hope it won't be the last time.

Yours sincerely,
Elena Voigt
The Forlorn Hope

Proof of Payment

|▫|▫|▫|▫| Terminating Transmission |▫|▫|▫|▫|
INCOMING TRAMSMISSION
SIGNAL <||||>
FROM <Calrisian Lando>

To the owners of the station ,

i would like to inform you that i can take care of the transportation of sensitive cargo from any location to your station , i can provide any details at a personal meeting on a secure channel at space.

Contact is to be done with ship under the name .:j:.Calrisian
END TRANSMISSION

New announcement(s) on the main page.

INCOMING TRAMSMISSION
SIGNAL <Good>
FROM <Adamson, Sean (Callsign SnoopSLR)>

To the base administration,

I hope this transmission finds you well.

I have not seen much activity around Emlenton in the last 48+ hours, with that in mind and not knowing your stock of maintenance wares I have provided you with 1620 Reinforced Alloy.

I have previously sent a transmission to [*USI*] private communications regarding the continued restock of Emlenton however have not received a response.

END TRANSMISSION
// > Incoming Message
// > Sender Identified
// > Encryption Established

[Image: ABPDdIm.png]

Sender: Nicole Burton
Recipient: Sean Adamson
Subject: Emlenton status

Mr Adamson,

Thank you for the assistance. Emlenton Storage & Exports is a base which serves the public and we are hoping and expecting the public also supplies it from time to time with maintenance commodities.

If you ever find the base in a precarious situation again, don't hesitate to contact us.

Nicole Burton
Manager
Universal Shipping Inc.

// > Terminating Connection
// > Disconnected
Currently, there is no base near Planet Erie in the Pennsylvania system with Name ''Emlenton Storage & Exports".
There is a rumor that it got destroyed by some player.
Wanna Know
what happened to it?

To: Valued Customers
Subject: Cloak Devices

Dear Valued Customers,

Emlenton Storage & Exports is as fully operational and safe as it always has been. Additionally, I am pleased to announce that the crew has completed the construction of two cloaks- One of the Mark I classification, and one of Mark III classification. Please inquire here, or with the base staff, if you are interested in purchasing either of them, or placing an order for a currently out-of-stock model.

Signed,

Howard Jefferson

Chief Logistics Officer
Department of Trade
Universal Shipping Inc.
(02-05-2014, 08:10 AM)[*USI*] Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: 250px-Emlenton.png]

[NEW]News and Announcements:

Emlenton Storage & Exports is now exporting Copper Ore at 3,500 S.C per unit.

Base Information:

Located next to Planet Erie in the Pennsylvania System, Emlenton Storage & Exports serves as a fuel storage for Liberty, a Helium refinery, and a trading outpost for various commodities. In order to support USI's "Free-Trade Initiative," the corporation has given unrestricted docking rights to all lawful vessels.

Emlenton Storage & Exports is owned and managed by Universal Shipping, Inc. [*USI*].

Contracts:

If you, or your organization, would like to contact us for a contractual agreement, please feel free to do so over the Neural Net address. There are no forms, but try to be as specific as possible in order to make the process expedient for all parties.

Imports/Export(s):

Helium @ 900 S.C per unit - Import & Export
Copper Ore @ 2,500 S.C per unit
- Export

Base Supplies Buy Price
Food 820
Oxygen 25
Reinforced Alloy 450
Water 30

Production & Manufacturing

Cloaking Device Factory

Type Price Quantity Available
Cloaking Device MK I 115.000.000
Cloaking Device MK II 245.000.000
Out of Stock
Cloaking Device MK II Advanced 345.000.000
Out of Stock
Cloaking Device MK III 245.000.000

Docking Modules

Type Price Quantity Available
Docking Module 100.000.000
Out of Stock

Orders & Order Form:

Limited quantities will be available on a 'first come, first serve' basis through the base's equipment shop. Please check this channel frequently to obtain up-to-date information regarding stock.

Please use the form below when placing your order. Orders may also be placed through private channels here.

Code:
[align=center][img]http://discoverygc.com/wiki/images/archive/3/30/20110920060754%21USI_Logo.png[/img][/align]
[align=right][size=medium][font=Agency FB][color=#00FFFF]Order Form: EM-SE-#824[/align][/color][/font][/size]
[size=Medium][color=#00FFFF]Purchaser:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <Your name> / <Faction Name> [/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Vessel ID:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <ID> [/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Product:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <Specify which module you intend to purchase> [/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Quantity:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <#> [/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Proof of Good Standing with USI & Republic of Liberty:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <Here> [/color]
[color=#00FFFF]Proof of Purchase (payable to [*USI*]Deposit:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <Here> [/color]

[color=#00FFFF]Additional Comments/Requests:[/color] [color=#FFFFFF] <Here> [/color]
[/size]

I nead 1 cloaking device for super heavy fighter or bomber ( if they use same tipe, i hope) , when you have 1 rdy , message me please!
TY
(09-19-2019, 10:44 PM)RommeI Wrote: [ -> ]I nead 1 cloaking device for super heavy fighter or bomber ( if they use same tipe, i hope) , when you have 1 rdy , message me please!
TY
PM sent
Pages: 1 2 3