Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Navy Personnel Noticeboard (Merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Vice Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Commander Angelina Dimitrova
SUBJECT: Reserve Duty Status
ENCRYPTION: Low
PRIORITY: Medium

[Image: 2who4ye.png]

Commander,

Since the two week time period to respond has run out, you are being placed on the Reserve list with a Suspended status. You are still free to come back, of course, but you must contact a member of the Admiralty first.

Stay safe out there, Dimitrova. Teerin out.

Sincerely,

Vice Admiral Teerin,
Liberty Navy First Fleet.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
COMM ID: Fleet Admiral Rohj Teerin
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy Personnel
SUBJECT: Inadequate Flight Times
PRIORITY: High

[Image: AqTt5gq.png]

Afternoon, pilots.

Unfortunately, it's time this list was made again. The following personnel have not reported for duty nor informed us as to why within a large period of time. They are listed as Absent WithOut Leave for the time being.

Warned Naval Personnel (Rank Name)
  • Lieutenant Commander Christopher Hood
  • Lieutenant John Rivers
  • Lieutenant Zeeroi Takann
  • Ensign Allen Hunter
  • Ensign Alisa Rene
  • Cadet Nyrious Westfield

You have two weeks to notify us as to the reasons behind your absence and, if returning to Active status, report for duty for a period of at least two hours. Requests to be on Reserve and applications for Leave will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Failure to do respond here will have your contact address stricken from the Liberty Navy's Sky P3 Rapid Communication Network.

Sincerely,

Fleet Admiral Teerin,

COMM ID: ADM HARTMAN, Jane
SUBJECT: Inactive Officers
ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Moderate

Good Afternoon All,

I understand we're inching closer to Christmas; however, that does not mean that we'll be giving the Rheinlanders a holiday. Unfortunately, it looks as though some of you have elected to take early and lasting leave. The following officers have no recorded flight time since August:

Mid Command
CAPT Underwood, Sam
CDR Beaumont, Jacob
CDR Cahoone, Natalie
LCDR Ashfield, Joshua
LCDR Mailer, Tobias

The officers listed above are to advise command of their situation within two weeks. If applicable, leave requests submitted on this channel will be considered. Failure to report will result in transfer to the reserves and removal of your communications signature from First Fleet SKYP-3 channels.

That'll be all.

Jane Hartman
ADM
1FLT

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

COMM ID: ADM HARTMAN, Jane
SUBJECT: Re: Inactive Officers

Good Afternoon All,

Due to a failure to indicate their intentions, the officers in the previous transmission have been removed from the First Fleet Communications network.

If you feel there's been an error or want comms access restored in the future, contact high command to organise reinstatement. Recruitment and retention'll be happy to assist.

That'll be all.

Jane Hartman
ADM
1FLT

Important: This communication remains the property of the Liberty Defence Forces and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Neural Net Communications Act 807A.S, Section 30. If you have received this message in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the communication.

COMM ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin

First Fleet personnel,

First of all, congratulations to those who have been recently promoted. The season of love is at an end, however, and the following pilots are hereby marked as Absent WithOut Leave. They have two weeks to respond to this notice with some sort of status about their present condition. They may freely return to active duty then, request to be placed On Leave, or apply for transfer into the Reserves. Lack of response here will warrant removal from the First Fleet Sky P3 RCN.

Warned Naval Personnel (Rank Name)
  • Lieutenant Valeria Alkaeva
  • Ensign Nick Kaney
  • Cadet Revan Logan

Other members, if you personally know about the whereabouts of the above three, you may indeed respond here on their behalf to explain the situation. That is all.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,

---INCOMING TRANSMISSION---

COMM ID: Lieutenant Valeria Alkaeva
SUBJECT: RE: Inadequate Flight Times
SIGNAL: Low

Good day Admiral,

Sorry for my absence without any warning I had to finish something urgent but time passed quickly and my job is not even done.
I am in Omega systems and as far as I know it will take me few more weeks until my return to Liberty.
By the time I am away you can count me as a “Reserve” pilot.I will be back as soon as possible!

Valeria out.

---TRANSMISSION TERMINATED---
COMM ID: Admiral Rohj Teerin

Alkaeva, Kaney, and Logan,

You responded in the nick of time, miss Alkaeva. I've placed you On Leave, and am looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Good luck over there, stay safe.

As for you other two, I've changed your status to Supsended, pending further review. That is all.

Sincerely,

Admiral Teerin,
CO Papa Squadron,

COMM ID: Captain Alan Jones
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy Primary Fleet Command
SUBJECT: Leave request.
SSENT ON: 2nd June 822AS
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

Board of the Admirality and members of High Command,

I am writing to express my wish to use my leave starting from the 3rd of July. My absence will last until the end of the first half of August. I am needed back home and have been looking forward to some time off for vacations.

On another note I would also like to express my concern over the leadership of the Logistics Corps During my absence. The responsibilities of the Commanding Officer of the Logistics Corps are now carried by Commander John Graham. Commander Graham has proven more that capable for this task even on the past.

I am looking forward to your reply on this matter.

Sincerely,

CPT Alan Jones
CO, Logistics Corps
First Fleet, Liberty Navy

COMM ID: Lt.Com. C. J. Rowe
TARGET ID: Liberty Navy Personnel Noticeboard
SUBJECT: Ready to Serve

I've finally dealt with the problems in my personal life that would inhibit me from giving my all to my duty. My back also feels better than ever before. I am sorry for my sudden leave of absence earlier.

I am told to be sane enough again (mostly), and probably I'd not go nuts while flying a fully armed naval vessel. I'm sending you a copy of the doctor's papers with this message.

Can't wait to fly again.

Christopher J. Rowe
Lieutenant Commander

--- Inbound Transmission Detected ---
COMM ID: FADM DAVIES, Nathaniel
TARGET ID: LTCMDR ROWE, C. J.
SUBJECT: Reinstatement
ENCRYPTION: ELEVATED
PRIORITY: ELEVATED

Good to hear from you again, Lieutenant Commander.

I've taken the liberty of personally reviewing your files, particularly those of your attached medical records and the..er, less than adequately filed leave of absence, and decided that you're fit to return to duty. You'll find the Navy has found quite a few new faces, and many of them are very green flyboys. I'm sure that if you assisted the Fleet Division in training some of these new pilots, the Promotion Board might look upon you a bit more favorably. But I suppose that's for another day - welcome back, Lieutenant Commander.

Nathaniel Davies
FADM
1FLT
--- Transmission Complete - No Further Data ---
Pages: 1 2 3