Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: BPA) CC: BAF HC, Salads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ALGTBTopMagdalenaAtzenbruckDortmundStati...842984.png]

To whom it may concern;

I'm Lena Atzenbruck, president of ALG Waste Disposal. I write to you today because of an unfortunate delay concerning the renewal of my company's expired military materials and Tau export licenses. Previously, their renewal had been a simple formality that was generally done in 24 hours, which is why I preemptively transferred the payment, as usual.

<attatchment01>

But this time we've been waiting for over two weeks with no response from the Bretonia Police Authority.
I can only assume this means the request either got lost or their were other issues with its processing.

I'm contacting you because the renewal of these licenses is extremely important to our operations in Bretonia. Our chief export, MOX fuel, is classified as a military commodity. Additionally many of our trips through Bretonia end up at the Tau holdings of our primary partners, the IMG.
Thus, these licenses are crucial to keep our day-to-day operations in the sector legally running.
If you could help me find a solution to this issue, I would be most grateful.

-Thank you for your time, Lena Atzenbruck
[Image: ALGTBBottom_zpsd1eabd59.png]
Ms.Atzenbruck
Tator is truly sorry that you have not gotten a response from the BPA) office. Being that this is a renewal and not a new license, We "The Salads" Will acknowledge your MML and TTL as valid. We see your proof of payment and have it on file as we keep our own in addition to what BPA) has in there database. Be advised that we will only let the ships you have tagged ALG pass as legal in Bretonia. We will be trying to contact the BPA) offices to find out what the hold up is. In the mean time please direct your pilots to this transmission and let them know they can resume operations in Bretonia. And also direct any BAF/BPA/BIS to this transmission as well to see that every effort on your part has been taken. Tator is sure that under the circumstances there will be no problems with this.

Your Superhero in Bretonia,
Tator.Salad
P.S. Waldorf sends his best regards.