Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Stefan Mortensen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Incoming Transmission -

[Image: 0wmXbqW.png]

Video feed not avaible

ID: Prophet

Mortensen, it is Nomak again. I was pretty much busy with some other issues around which were needed to be done quickly.

I need favour from you. Since you are now part of Iseijin, you could suply me with some valuable resources, which would help me to reach our goals. My men have reconstructed old Borderworlds gunship, to serve us as mobile lab which could be useful even for recoon operations. We will mount it cloack soon for that.

I'm in a need of one Nomad Powercell and fifty units of Liquid Cardamine, for our lab. Liquid Cardamine as we know, can be good catalyst. Powercell itself describes it's purpose. Power. We neeed these items for further developement of technologies and research.

Of course, tell me what we could do as in return for your favour, if we have a deal.

I will need you to respond on this as soon as possible. Safe skies.

- Transmission End -
[Image: vybROoS.png]
One mind, one goal, one purpose ...

Stefan Mortensen

Jared, what a surprise to hear from you. And si, now I am finally fully serving the Divine. I am aware that those pesky Order so-called "agents" almost eradicated what was left of Samarrans. I also know that your group is now supposed to be a secret one, while it is in the state of reviving, gaining its lost strength. The Community is aware of your past relations with the Divine, and wishes to directly discuss this matter with you.

Pick a borderworld system of your choice, preferably close to Kusari space, and the Community shall exchange a few thoughts with you. I also have a personal request for you, but you will become aware of it over another channel, when the time comes.
- Incoming Transmission -

[Image: 0wmXbqW.png]

Video feed not avaible

ID: Prophet

We shall rise again, when the time comes. Indeed, we need to regain our lost strenght, but we can operate. For now, public believes that we're lawful religious group, sect, cult. Bretonian inteligence got their eyes on us, while we suspect that Order is aware of our presence but remains calm.

Good place to meet would be either Sigma 19 or 13. That is where you decide. You know more about said systems. It wouldn't suprise me to encounter Dragons on our way, they're close with Order.

I will take someone with me, security wise. I don't feel pretty much safe yet. Provide me exact location and time in next 5 hours, until then I will have to deal with something other.

- Transmission End -