Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Open Zoner wide-range channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: he917xp.png]
Subject: Derelict Station Ithaca
Communication type: Branched, free participants.
Encryption: Zoner decryption system required.

Now, I may not be a well known Zoner, being from Bethlehem I barely even am a Zoner, but something caught my eye each time I passed through New york.

It is an old derelict station named Ithaca. The station is in poor shape and obviously unkept, so I was wondering. It would not be the first time we Zoners repaired and reused stations that the Houses abandoned.
And the position, right near the Pennsylvania gate and in the New york would be beneficial for trade, particularly Helium, which is abundant in the Pennsylvania system.

Of course there is the problem called Libertonian government.
Officially, the station is no longer owned by any owner, but it is impossible to know how would Liberty react to our attempts to salvage.

So I want to begin this discussion with the Zoner community (Even though the encryption is not exactly the best). Particularly with Phoenix and OSI ships who have the resources to salvage this station.

-The Basement Cat in Transit.

[Image: FKcko1D.png]
(Note, I am asking for inRP opinons here, not player's opinons.)
[Image: NbjtYYt.png?1]

< Zoner Alliance Deep Space Communications Satellite Active....Sending Message... >

[Image: ghUYQN0.jpg?1]

Good Evening,

Regarding Bethlehem Station, it currently has a Administrator as far as i know the current one is E.Knight.

Knight could maybe be helpful in directing your enquiry further.

So i would also suggest contacting the Lib Navy direct as they might also be helpful regarding the derelict station.

Regards

Commander Tri Udent, Zoner Alliance O-74

***Transmission Lost***

< Zoner Alliance Deep Space Communications Satellite Powering Down....Comms set to passive Alert >

http://imgur.com/a/oe1lf
[Image: he917xp.png]

I am not sure how Bethlehem station is relevant for the reconstruction of Ithaca, besides being the closest Zoner station, but I will contact the administrator as we might need to store materials onboard.

[Image: FKcko1D.png]
[Image: lwXN3.png]
Greetings Ms. Pensworth,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Quiron Lacroix representing the Phoenix Zoners.

While we are always looking for opportunities to expand our business interests, those usually happen outside of the House territories. We try to keep ourselves away from the rotten and corrupt societies of these nations for a good reason.

Anyway, I wouldn't like to waste your time, thank you for your proposal but the Phoenix is not interested in the Ithaca station as it is located in the heart of Liberty. However I hope you can achieve your goals and wish you the best in this project. Please feel free to contact us if we can help you with anything else.

Best regards,
Quiron Lacroix
[Image: Jh16c.png]
[Image: ambassadorsoffice.png]

*Incoming Transmission*
Comm ID: Mad John Rackham
Location: Ambassador's Office, Shasta Orbital Skyhook, Baffin System
To: "Neko" Pensworth

Well lass you must have admirable qualities for attempting this project, but like other Zoners, the TAZ are reluctant to get involved too heavily in House space, particularly Liberty and tend to make a straight run through without stopping, if it's necessary to be there at all.

On the other hand, if you can succeed in obtaining the sanction of the local "Legal" entities to refurbish the base, I'll have a word with a few trustworthy Indies known to the TAZ who might be prepared to help you out, for the right shilling of course.

Hail Eris!
MJR