Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: ZA(Encrypted regarding Phoenix/Colonial)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: NbjtYYt.png?1]

< Zoner Alliance Deep Space Communications Satellite Active....Sending Message... >

[Image: ghUYQN0.jpg?1]

Good Morning Ladies and Gentleman,

While i was on patrol in Omicron-74, i happened upon a Colonial Pilot flying a "Conference" Gunboat...i tried speaking to the pilot and had no response. I then as the Encrypted Data shows he docked on Lividia Palace.

Can any of you with upto date information on Phoenix/Colonial Republic relations comment or are the Phoenix supplying the Colonial's with Zoner ship's.

If they are, my concern is simply will there be a backlash against Zoner Shipping within Gallia.

>>Encrypted Data File<<

Commander Tri Udent

***Transmission Lost***

< Zoner Alliance Deep Space Communications Satellite Powering Down....Comms set to passive Alert >
[Image: 5d4mzuzo.jpg]
COMM ID: V- Independence
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

It might be worth while to investigate their relations, but from what I can fathom it is not a mystery that other "neutral" entities take advantage of our technology for reasons not specified.
I know that we don't need any too much attention from the imperialistic big dogs as they are busy smiting other factions.
It will be a troubling thougth that their enemies are using our ships against them.
Then again, it's not our fault so, as usual we will dismiss any involvement.

I'd like you to continue and investigate this matter,
[Image: NbjtYYt.png?1]

< Zoner Alliance Deep Space Communications Satellite Active....Sending Message... >

[Image: ghUYQN0.jpg?1]

V,

As you say, it isnt our place to take part in any of the fighting between the house forces or any of the major faction's that are involved in these conflicts within Sirius.

However our neutrality can be called into question whether its the Phoenix/OSI or TAZ supporting one or more of them, either covertly or openly.

I'll continue to investigate through all means.

Commander Tri Udent

***Transmission Lost***

< Zoner Alliance Deep Space Communications Satellite Powering Down....Comms set to passive Alert >