Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Citizens - From: the Sunrise Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: Xxg8EZy.png]
Taiyouji Sou, Kusari Sunrise Party

Konbanwa, good people of Kusari. I am Taiyouji Sou, an old Naval officer, a representative of the Sunrise party, and your humble servant.

Today, I address you all to congratulate you with the establishment of the second republican parliament, with the leadership of our new Prime Minister Manabu Yukimura-san. I also take this chance to congratulate the Reformation Party on their success, and wish all the representatives a season full of hard work for the betterment of our people.

We have gathered once again in our Grand Assembly in order to fulfil your wishes and to serve you and our beloved Kusari the best as we can. I have no doubt about this honest willingness of our representatives, as they attend to the Assembly everyday for this single purpose, no matter which political party they belong to. All of us may have different perspectives, and different ways in our minds to go about serving our Kusari, but we all wish the same in truth.

Knowing this, the Kusari Sunrise Party announces that we are willing to listen to our citizens and all the representatives on any matter they wish to discuss or need more information about. The doors of our Party's grand Hall and my home in New Tokyo, Musashino district is open for all our citizens, whenever you wish to have a visit.

Also, I'd like to remind our citizens that our Sunrise Party is always looking for more members who are loyal to Kusari, who do not shy away from hard work for the betterment of our country, and who are willing to struggle for the safety of our independence and preserving of our values that make us who we are.

For more information about our Sunrise Party along with all the other parties in the Assembly, and to have a general information about how our parliament works and the topics that are being discussed in it, please visit the following links.

> Political Parties < - > The Grand Assembly <

We, the Kusari Sunrise Party and your humble servant Taiyouji Sou, wish you a good evening.

Kusari Sunrise Party
For a proud Kusari, standing tall and mighty;
expanding with the Heaven's will and the prayers of our ancestors.

END OF TRANSMISSION