Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Parasite's Parasite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As Mortensen started feeling odd, he finally realized it could be the time for him to return his own will back. The incubi that is inside him doesn't make a good guest. "Why did I do all of this in the first place?" - he was seeking an answer which he couldn't find. Deeply in thought, he was trying to find the answer to all the questions he has, but was aware that there are many questions and not enough answers. As Mortensen was looking through the window on the Arch, he suddenly winced. "Alright, it is time to do this." - he said to himself, with a shaky voice.

While walking towards the ship, he had his last chance to change his mind and remain at the Arch, however, even if he didn't seem so sure, it was his final decision. He could feel the incubi trying to resist and change his intentions, but Mortensen had other plans, both for him and for the incubi.

While heading away from the Arch, he turned back and looked at it, probably for the very last time. After taking a deep breath, he left Tohoku. Many thoughts were flooding his mind at that moment. Was it the right decision? What if the plan fails? In the past few days, some of his people could notice how paranoid he became. He was very mysterious when he was contacting other people. Like something, or someone, was stalking him.

The thoughts made Mortensen's trip quite quick. Before he knew it, he was looking at his home, Malta. As he was approaching it, old memories impacted his mind. He shook his head, and attempted to land on Malta.

"Home, sweet home." - Mortensen smiled faintly. The orange fields could be seen as far as your view reaches. Even though Mortensen didn't notice much difference from the past, he felt different atmosphere. Suddenly, something stroke him in the chest. Maybe it was the incubi, but there is also the possibility that it was just a trip.

"Now, where the hell do I find Thomas?" - he said those words as he sighted, flying over Malta's surface and seeking a sign that he is at the right place.
Thomas watched from the lower plains. nisaras has spotted mortensen from orbit and Mordeth saw the ship reenter.

This was up to him now. "Fire the flare... " he said.

Two acolytes put a charge into a mortar at a crude piling of stone, little more than a firework display when it went off the flare casted light over the ruined church in a plot of land cut out from the orange fields around it.

Reaching out... with the back of his mind triggered hybrid cells. this was like waking up a numb appendage took many tries but he thought it was sufficient.

"In the twilight, are the answers. Dont crash."
Mortensen's mind started fading away, as he was about to experience a blackout. Suddenly, some kind of light appeared on the horizon, and that's what brought him back. As the flare was flying above the orange fields of Malta, something caught Mortensen's eyes - some sort of ruins, looking like a remain of a church. "Fireworks? I think not."

As soon as Mortensen approached the ruins, he felt another hit to the chest. This time, it seemed a bit stronger than the last one. "This has to be the sign that I am getting closer. It does not want me here." - a thought crossed his mind.

There was a strong wind blowing as Mortensen stepped out of his ship. It seemed like he is in the middle of nowhere. The only things that could be seen, apart from the orange fields, was his ship and the old church, which the flare led him to. Not even the slight hesitation could be seen from Mortensen as he was approaching the church. When he got to the entrance, he stopped.

"Would be better if I stood here and waited for Thomas to appear. If this is the place, I am sure he already knows I am here."
Lurking in the grasses the little snake nicknamed "treewyrms" by the others lurked stealthily onto mortensens person. A young and not mature specimen this was a test more then established ritual.

Would the younger "treewyrms" be sufficient enough to liberate a fully formed incubi infectee.

Three Winds waited before approaching Stefan, he looked about to jump out of his skin... Crap.. was the Incubi sensing danger?

Thomas had to get Stafans attention as the little one made it, its small bite will work quickly but the fact the little one had to burrow into the body of its host might alarm him unless hes distracted.

"Do not be afriad!" Thomas shouted. "This is the way of the new Epoch."

Thomas revealed himself in the moonlight he was not in an flightsuit or even hermeticly sealed... He was... different like.. scaled skin.. yellow eyes with a serpent's slit. Some hair was still on his head but it was white.. and wispy.
[Image: th_alienreptilian.jpg]
"The path does not end, in rebirth, but becoming the truth." Thomas said

Right about the time the treewyrm found the primary nerve cluster of stefans incubi, and infected it with its own mutating cocktail.
The pain would have been fast. And the swirling of loss consciousness consumed him.

He awoke to see he was in the church. Fully restored? or in the past.. Some figures where in pews... watching the figures at the forefront.. There was a baby.. a shrouded figure was holding..

before a large basin of water, no priest or anyone stood.. before a burst of light emitted a grand a tall standing angel.. and archangel complete with sword and shield burst forth..

it beckoned to stefan..

"The abomination will drown the child! you must stop it!"

The ragged cloaked figure with the child turned to Stefan... presenting the child..

"He is infected, The basin will break the fever, Yes.. it may drown him.. But this is your decision.. "

The figure presented the baby to stefan.. the angel looking urgently.

"It lies! take that child away from this unholy place!"

The choice was before him..