Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: [GC] leader From: Junker Congress CC: Ortog Ashford
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Tak83oh.png]

Dear Sister Matsumado,

As you are probably aware like you did a delivery for us, we are terraforming the Forres planet.
Some of our enginer who worked with you in the past would like to create a new factory where junkers and Golden Chrysanthemums sisters will work togethere to improve our technologie.
I would like to have your review on this.

John McAllister,
Administrator of Forres project

[Image: rowtWoC.png]

::Incoming Transmission::
-Sender: Keiko Matsumado-
-Origin: Tau 65 sector B1-
[Image: Keikotransmission1_zpsdf4980bf.gif]

Konnichiwa. I am glad you contacted me on this matter. While I was in orbit of Forres I had my team do an atmospheric scan of the planet and I must say, the results you boys are making are remarkable. Now this proposal of yours. It is interesting none the less, however I had another thought. Alongside the factories and colloberation of our engineers, I know there are several members of the sisterhood who have families. Most of them keep their families on Chanai, or on New London, or even Malta. But I invision a settlement of our own where our families can prosper away from the Kusari war feilds or the Outcast presence. Does this sound like something you may be able to provide us?

[Image: 264px-GC_Logo_zps9be56820.png]

Dear Sister Matsumado,

Today the planet isnt viable yet, but we are planning to create a large safe area soon where your families will be welcome of course.
I just have to explain you the goal of the terraforming.
Forres planet will be a place where everyone is welcome (until he isnt our ennemy).
That means you could see some people in Inverness system that you arent friendly most of time. I will ask you to ignore them and if there are trouble to contact Junker Congress.
I would like an estimate of the number of people that you plan to send at Forres planet to have an idea of how much land you need.

John McAllister,

All I would ask is enough room for a city. I wouldnt put our numbers over 50,000 with room to grow

Dear Sister Matsumado,

Well, for 50 000 people, i can allow you a territory of 50 Km² for the city plus 100 Km² where you will be able to build factories and farm. If you want more to produce food or basics goods, just ask.
Factories where your sisters and junkers will work together aren't included in this.
Do you agree with this terms?

John McAllister,

I do agree with these terms. Thank you for your kindness and Hospitality. We look forward to this project.

Dear Sister Matsumado,

Very good, we need to create our settlement first but after this done we will start all buildings on the planet. If some of your men (i wont ask to your sisters something like that) could help in the construction, you are welcome.

John McAllister,

Thank you for the Kindness but the GC believe in equality and alot of our girls liek to get their hands dirty. So I hope you dont mind the workers i send being a Co-Ed team. I plan to deliver them soon.

[Image: ForresEngineerDelivery_zps0f7d9cfa.jpg]
I have delivered some Engineers to Dyke to help in any way they can. Put them to work doing whatever you can use their talents for.

Also I delivered some Food and Oxygen

Dear Sister Matsumado,

Thank you for your delivery, your men and women will have work soon, we just need to deliver more commodities on the planet to start building.

John McAllister,