Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Colonial Republic Leaders | Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incoming transmission...

Source:------ Pueblo Bonito, Baffin
Comm ID:----- Skarsi Wyrdmake
Encryption:-- 5274D-J2AX
Topic:------- A Query

Recipient:------ Colonial Republic Leaders
Signal strength: 100%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Kallisti Friends.

Pope Skarsi Wyrdmake, of the TAZ, here.

Unfortunately, Our Aquilon class vessels are reaching the ends of their viable service life and so i am investigating a possible replacement vessel and wish to consider your Mk II Zephyr class carrier as a possible replacement.

If it is possible, i and a small cadre of engineers would like to visit Sabah shipyard and discuss this matter further.

23's
~Skarsi Wyrdmake
[Image: ypXHVnf.png]
Pope Wyrdmake,

It is a pleasure to hear from you, and even more so from a respectable member of our neighbours, the TAZ. I'm Erik Corvin, representative of the C.D.I.

Apologies for the late reply, although your request seems to have been misplaced during it's receipt by our comm. operators. Nevertheless, it's reached my desk, which is more than suitable. While I would like to discuss more and hear your detailed intentions towards these potential acquisitions, I can say we may be able to help you.

Of course, you are more than welcome to send over a crew of engineers to discuss with our men with regard to the technical matters, and seeing you in person would be a fantastic opportunity. But first i'd like to hear an answer to my prior query.

Yours truly,
Erik Corvin.
Colonial Defense Industries

Incoming transmission...

Opening message...

Kallisti Mr. Corvin.

No need to apologise. Communications can sometimes be quite confuddled, so delays are expected.

I believe my wording may have been imprecise, suggesting a "bulk" replacement. That is not so, as ships and procurement are the domain of each individual Pope.

What i would potentially seek, is a single Zephyr Mk II class vessel.

As for detailed intentions, i would be happy to oblige.

The replacement vessel would be used im the same role as the current aquilon class vessels.

- Long Range Reconnaissance and exploration, mostly in the Omicron and Omega regions.

- Mobility: assisting the movement of smaller TAZ vessels through the use of Jump Drive technology.

I would also look to fitting out a portion as fully furnished living and meeting quarters for long term travel.

I look forward to your reply.

23's
~Skarsi Wyrdmake
[Image: ypXHVnf.png]
Pope Wyrdmake,

I must admit, i'm intrigued. I assumed you, popes, have stronger bonds... although i assume i just don't know enough about how the TAZ structure works. Either way, I see no issue with you owning one of our carrier class vessels, with the condition that it will not be used in any way against the allies of the Republic, though i imagine a peaceful people such as yourselves wouldn't think of that. I also assume some defensive weaponry will be in order, but i'm curious whether you wish to use our technology in this matter or attempt to bring in your own.

Nevertheless, I guess we can do business. Since you meant to visit us anyway, let me know when you'll be coming to Sabah so we can have a chat and hopefully even get things going.

Respectfully,
Erik Corvin.
Colonial Defense Industries

Incoming transmission...

Opening message...

Kallisti Mr. Corvin.

That is indeed good news to hear.

That is a reasonable, acceptable and easily fulfillable condition.

As to defensive weaponry, i am cuirous to investigate your technology in that matter.

I shall send a message when i an near to Sabah.

23's
~Skarsi Wyrdmake
*Transmission Incoming*
ID: Skarsi Wyrdmake
Message Begins.......

Kallisti again, i have arrived on Sabah with my engineer cadre and am awaiting your arrival.

23's,
Skarsi Wyrdmake
****Transmission Ends****