Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Archangels Fighter Club [Message Dump iRP/FO]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: x9g5V9L.gif]

TO:AFC MESAGE DUMP

Kon'nichiwa friends,

I have involved my self in many of the alogations of the various chapters of AFC. I have helped to develop certain aspects of the gang that have been lacking for example the engineering manual we are working on as well as a reasearch side of AFC dedicated to producing only the fastest highest quality of equipment of which we have several projects going that will enhance AFC as a whole. I request that I be granted the title of nomad as my character has and will continue to add to the faction. Nomad will assist me in adressing problems with all of the chapters issues as well as serve to enhance the reputation of the Speed Wing department with various reasearch groups for example IRG. This will also allow me to obtain various matterials that would other wise be more difficult to obtain. Thankyou for your time.
Sayōnara

[Image: xaI0W9q.png]

Hyun,

Due to your hard work and dedication in researching and developing Archangel tech, we have granted you to have Nomad status of one of your ships of your choice.
With this you are free to roam outside of your Chapter's turf. We hope you will use this as a means to further your research projects.

DOWNLOADING REPORT FROM ROCKET.QUEEN

Traveling though Kusair, the Rocket.Queen positioned itself near Planet New Tokyo. Traffic soon started to appear and there were four ships that had enjoyed the company of the ship.

[KSP]Akeno.Mori[Ju.] - Whiskey (Free as sample)
Vasile - 1 Exotic Entertainer - 2 months
PD|LPU-New.Amsterdam - 1 Exotic Entertainer - 1 week
Rozhkov - 10 Rum, Vodka, Cigars, Whiskey, Wine (1 million special offer)

Overall the ship was well received in these parts.

DOWNLOADING SEIGE OF PMS NETWORK SUMMARY - Unknown Author

A station called PMS NETWORK was found in Kepler dangerously close to Archangel installations. The Hellhounds were quick to send a transmission to neutralize the threat. Surprisingly they had attempted to be generous and pay the builder to move shop to a near location. Unfortunately there was no moving this station nor the owner as he then started claiming Kepler for himself. The station was then assaulted by Archangel forces which alone proved difficult due to Xeno raids and heavy fortifications. The Blood Dragons were called in to help take the station on and destroy it.

After the station's destruction, Sunny personally messaged the owner if he wanted to work for the Archangels and had even offered to share space on the Archangel station close by for operations. This was also ignored and rejected. All other transmissions have ended until further notice.

Several targets have been spotted to be a threat including several xenos not to forget an Eric.Meyer .

The event has strengthened the ties between us and the Blood Dragons. We should push forward with the speed we have to show much value we have for their cause.

DOWNLOADING SPECIAL JUMP-RACING REPORT

The 2nd party at Baffin with the Chick.Magnet went an unexpected turn when the random jump took the racers to a Lost Sector in Sirius.
While there was nothing there besides a star, it still holds the question of what is actually out there in Sirius and how much we know of it.
Another jump after this took us to a system thought to be long gone as it was the an old system owned by the IMG. The nav-maps still worked to find our way back to familiar charts.

DOWNLOADING BLACK BOX COMMS

Incoming Signal...

Name: Dominic Love

Subject: Tasks Completed

Hi,

Dom here, pilot of the Burnout.Machine. I have completed my task which was winning a race and did so vs the President himself. Quite an honor, I must say. I also finished gathering enough money to acquire a Cheetah Thruster and an Armor upgrade 8. See below for Attachments.

Attachments:
Armor
Cheetah Thruster

Closing Signal...

DOWNLOADING BLACK-BOX COMMS WITH "Wandering.Nymph"

While flying around with two girls from the nightclub, we stumbled on a pilot with the call-sign 'Wandering.Nymph' . It was an... interesting conversation and now I have to plan a trip to Gaia??

DOWNLOADING BLACK-BOX COMMS WITH "Faceless"

After an incident next to Planet New Tokyo, an AI named with the call-sign 'Faceless' started a discussion and had grown interested in the AFC races.

DOWNLOADING BLACK-BOX COMMS From the Race Wars Races

The races down in Rishiri couldn't have gone any smoother and it was hell of a fun time! 120.5 million for betting money, though... that's got to be a record. I'd have to check that out some time.
I lost the race, though the money stayed in The Club. Not to bad, I'd think... so long as Logan doesn't spend it all on booze and girls!!

[Image: ZhOO40d.png?1]

DOWNLOADING BLACK-BOX COMMS WITH the 72th\ Rebel Outcast Fleet

Funny thing happened on the way back from the races. We saw an outcast gunboat that was asking for Stabaline!? At first I thought it was a joke and wanted to get away... but then curiosity hit me and we started a little chat...
Long Story short, we will be supplying these Outcast rebels with 2000 Stabaline per month!

[Image: QKFL1mI.png?1]

DOWNLOADING BLACK-BOX COMMS WITH Kandy.Singular(rp)

I was a little hung-over when this happened, though I remember it clearly. It was about the same time too as the IMG came over to deliver some supplies and parts for the race track construction project. These girls showed up and were lookin' for a place to work and stay.
How could I refuse? We will see how this turns out.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12