Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Piracy Guide for Newbies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Question: if i see a "stork" train, full of sunbucks coffee and donuts, is it profitable to tax them or demand their cargo?
It depends on you. If you think it's profitable from your pirate point of view, you can tax him (within reason, of course).
I'd say taxation is the most basic demand, cause you cannot really demand all the cargo in a Roc as e.g. Pirate ID (unless accompanied by someone in a transport) - but this is where I'd leave such a decision to admins. We have only one purely terrorist faction - Xenos - which targets all sorts of cargo. (FA and LWB targets Synth Foods products, LH targets Ageira and their products, etc.)
(03-19-2017, 07:28 PM)Calo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say taxation is the most basic demand, cause you cannot really demand all the cargo in a Roc as e.g. Pirate ID (unless accompanied by someone in a transport) - but this is where I'd leave such a decision to admins. We have only one purely terrorist faction - Xenos - which targets all sorts of cargo. (FA and LWB targets Synth Foods products, LH targets Ageira and their products, etc.)

I wish Xenos could tax money too, it is a pain to always have to have a transport with you.
this is ancient grave digging mates.
What would be the best place to pirate NPC transports for cargo?
Pages: 1 2 3