Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hydra's Nest Bar - Ryuku Base
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Image: qSojEwz.png?2]

A dandy little haven for those Dragons roaming the edges of known space.

As you step in, you see the otherwise commonly known harsh looking pilots crowding the tables all around, rejoicing in what may very well be their last moments, their songs and tales rising above the ambiental music in the distant background, each and every one of them well aware of the risks out there, determined to get the most out of their spare time as they can before fortune turns their fate bitter.

The infrastructure of the place resembles a maze more or less, making it troublesome to go about for a newcomer, a pair of watchfull eyes every here and there, hidden amidst the merry crowd dart gazez at those that enter the bar ever so often. Sentinels with side-arms and the traditional katana guarding the entrances to a few private booths spread across the spacious room.

A casual Meeting

Present at one of the tables, Yasuo and Ibisu, a pair of pilots enjoying a cup of warm sake and a game of Shogi.

"You know, they say Senju-sama is visiting tonight. Wonder what that's all about.." - Yasuo stated casually whilst moving one of the pieces on the board.

Ibisu took a sip of sake from his cup, carefully examining the game's progress as he replies "Have some respect for Lord Hashirama. We wouldn't have the luxury of being here without him." - his tone cold as he counters his partner's move on the board.

Yasuo furrows his brows attempting to find a way out of Ibisu's trap in the game "Yees yes, don't mistake me for ungratefull but..still. Respect for a person is one thing. All those pointless formalities just feel like a pain sometimes.." he mumbles before looking around for a few moments "Say..when are those guests supposed to arrive ? We've been here for some time you know.."

Ibisu sighs lightly. He'd make another move on the board when his turn came, then reaching for his cup once more "You can say that again. But still, they're a conduit. As for the guests, well I guess they'll get here when they get here." he replies sarcastically on the last comment, his gaze moving about through the crowd aswell as he took another sip from his drink.
"I just hope that this isn't some ruse to kidnap me and experiment on me."

As Msyu's ship docked on Ryuku, the dock workers immediately got to work on it. Msyu nodded at them to greet them as she walked past, making her way to the meeting point.

It took a while. Even thought the Blood Dragons were close allies of Chrysanthemums, Msyu was never particularly excited while meeting one. This was their base though. Briefly stopping every now and then to ask for directions, she eventually made her way to the bar.

"Right so... It was supposed to be the VIP lounge, where is it. I just hope they actually let me in because i have no way to prove myself being me."

Thinking to herself somewhat aloud she moved further into the bar. Her movement being best described as "elegantly chaotic". Her, wearing ornamental formal outfit made her look as an storm of black and gold, making its way trough people around.

"I just hope Saya got the message as well."
As his pisition in the game got more and more troublesome to deal with, Yasuo kept rambling on "Oh man..really ? Aren't you going to atleast give me a chance to-.." his words then cut short as he noticed his partner talking to someone through the comm-link quietly "He-..hey! Are you even listening to me ?!"

Ibisu seemed focus on his task, despite his partner forgetting why they were there for.
"She's here. Alone apparently, atleast for now. Entrance level, easy to notice." he kept feeding someone info before returning his attention to his colleague.

"Well, what was that all about ?" Yasuo inquired casually after calming down.

Ibisu took a sip from his sake whilst pointing at Msyu pacing around in the area "Seems our guest is here." he replied calmly before moving one last piece on the board "Shogi. I win again." he then said, equally casual.

Yasuo turned around to notice Msyu "Ooh, I see her. Man, she's pretty. Guess the Sisterhood never disappoints, right ?" he turned back facing his table only to remain speechless as he noticed he lost the game again "Really...?"

Moments later, a shady figure sprouts from one of the darkened corners of the bar and moves towards Msyu.

[Image: HtNAZtK.jpg?1]
He took a solid stand near her, inquiring "What's your business here ?"
Msyu nearly jumped as the man appeared without a warning. Instinctively, her hand shot at her hip, on something that seems to be a paper fan, matching with her robes. She took one step away from the man and turned at him.

"I bid you hello as well..."

She looked angry. Although it was somewhat easy to guess that it was to hide the embarrassment that somebody caught her off guard.
"I am here to meet somebody, mister Dragon. And according to my information, it isn't you."

Not letting go of the fan on her hip, Msyu examined the man briefly, turned away and walked away...
...4 steps...
...then she stopped and approached the man again.

"Uhm, is there a VIP section here?"
The man folds his arms as he watches Msyu pace away and back, taking his time to eye her up and down a few times before replying.He then lights himself a cigarette, puffing out the smoke slowly, a certain spark in his gaze gave the impression he knew the girl before him already, despite her not finding him familiar at all.

"There is no VIP section here. Just the private booths you can see around the room. Now, if you'll be kind enough to quit fooling around, follow me. The Commander is waiting." he replied with cold confidence, the hollow nature of his voice giving him a shade's visage slipping past the figures around him as he turned and moved towards one of the nearby booths with slow paces, expecting Msyu to follow him.
"Fooling... around."

Msyu took a deep breath. Even though this meeting was not formal, it was still important so causing a scene was unwanted. She gave herself a few moments to regain composure and went on to follow her guide.

"May i at least know your name..?"

Msyu looked across the room, wondering which is the one where Liara waits. The bar seemed quite lively and it visibly caused her distress.
Saya walked into the bar a few minutes after Msyu,wearing a long leather coat and carrying her Kata in the left hand.She quickly takes a look around if there are any threats to her or Msyu.Then quickly she walks up to Msyu. "Is everything alright,Sister?" she asks in her normal,quiet tone and looks into her eyes to get a reply. The man,speaking to Msyu only gets a cold look and her grip tightens a bit around her Katana,waiting on Msyu's reaction to the said of that man.
Msyu turned swiftly at the familiar voice, still paying attention to the man with corner of her eye.

"Ah, Mis-... uh... Saya-san! So you arrived after all."

She waited a bit for Saya to catch up and greeted her.

"Yes. Everything is alright. This man *pointed at the Dragon* will lead us to Grey. She is waiting for us."
He took a moment to turn and notice Msyu's companion joining in. "My name is irelevant here, but your superior might know me as Cobalt."

Upon the entrance to one of the booths, he reached for an info card in his pocket and flashed it towards one of the guards at the door.

"Agent Morigan here to see Commander Grey. The Chrysanthemums are with me." he stated fermly awaiting to be granted passage whilst also listening to the conversation behind him.

One of the guards approached to peer at the info card, his hand conveniently resting on his side-arm whilst his partner kept a ferm grip on the hilt of his katana. "You may enter. But they have to leave their weapons outside." the guard replied harshly, his gaze pointing at the pair of women behind the agent.
"You may enter. But they have to leave their weapons outside." the guard to the stairs said and Saya's eyes narrowed a bit,fixing him. "Look boy *she speaks the word like an insult* The only way you get a hold of my sword is,when you pull it out of your dying body.Iam here to protect my sister from any danger and that's what I will do.If YOU show me you are one of these threats,you will feel what happens to them who are a threat.I hope you understand it that way.It would be a shame having to do a demonstration right here in the bar in front of all these people." Saya's tone was cold and hard,the Katana in the other hand was completly calm and didn't move any inch. Also the Katana was - at the moment - in its scabbard.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6