Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Dauman Heavy Construction DHC-, RFP|, [RM] Subject: Omega-7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IncomingTransmission_zps7355724f.png]

Subject: Omega-7

Guten tag,

One of our employees had something interesting to report involving Omega 7 activities. He found another guild member of the Independent miners Guild violating the laws of Rheinland and completely ignoring instructions of the Daumann not to enter south part of the system and use the Omega-9 jump hole. When he got him on the scanners the IMG member went on a run and escaped into Omega 9 so he was not able to scan his cargo holds. We know for certain if we catch a stealing attempt we will make sure it will be their last. I am sure you will consider the same.

Guncams:
Evidence 1
Evidence 2
Evidence 3

Mit freundlichen grüßen,
Stellvertretender Vorsitzender, Ulrich Schweighöfer

[Image: EndOfTransmission_zps9863542e.png]
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]
[Image: CJJjSoP.jpg]
PRIORITY: High
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Armin Steiner
SOURCE: Battleship Schwerin, Omega 7
SUBJECT: Omega 7 incident

Guten Tag Herr Schweighofer
Danke for bringing this incident to our attention, The RFP will be contacting the IMG guildmaster in regards to this incident. The evidence you provided will surely benefit in a swift resolution of this incident and the IMG will be dealt with accordingly.

Steiner out....

[Image: RFPFooter1.png]
===Incoming Transmission===

[Image: uc89.jpg]

Source: The Ring, New Berlin system.
Comm ID: Hanna Richter DHC Secretary

Kruger representative, Federal Police Officer,

First of all, I wanted to thank Kruger representative for bringing this up to our attention. It seems IMG cannot be reasoned with, and our experimental policy of good neighborhood failed in that case.

It's obvious those pesky miners from insignificant loose confederation think too high of themselves; they will understand only power language.

Commissoner, I urge you to refrain from further proceeding with that case for the time being, our corporation will be contacting Federal Police directors soon, to discuss what policy change in IMG case would be the best for Rheinlandic economic interest. As of now I can say we surely will demand compensation from the Guild for violating our zone; however its exact amount is yet to be decided.

We will monitor this frequency and contact you again as soon as circumstances are clear.

Hanna Richter DHC

===Transmission Terminated===