Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Confess your sins.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

How guilty are you?
I feal bad for fealing bad for you Smile
I fly pirate train with all sorts of hardcore contraband like Cardi and Artifacts not for profit but just to troll lawfuls.

I feel bad because of that.

Actually I enjoy it...
I'm a furry and a satanist as well as also praising the local pagan gods.

How more heathen than that can I go?
I have specific prejudice against certain types of roleplay currently done on our server and if it wasn't for the lack of free time, I would go out of my way to hinder these players.
(03-15-2014, 09:21 PM)Ed- Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a furry and a satanist as well as also praising the local pagan gods.

I'm also the above (the socially applicant sectors of it), whilst being better-dressed, less asexual, a superior roleplayer and just generally an exquisite specimen of humanity.

Now when the heck did you become a Satanist? I thought you just enjoyed their ideologies. Come now, stop equivocating... you're as atheistic as a flashbang in the communion fermentation vat.

Also, I regret (near-exclusively)nothing and neither does he.

Edit: ...With the singular exclusive regrettance of the time I silently engaged a silently silent silent trader, silently camping under a star after silently stalking him for an hour. Consider me self-reported.
(03-15-2014, 09:25 PM)Achille Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-15-2014, 09:21 PM)Ed- Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a furry and a satanist as well as also praising the local pagan gods.

I'm also that (some of that), whilst being better-dressed, less asexual, a superior roleplayer and just generally an exquisite specimen of humanity.

Now when the heck did you become a Satanist? I thought you just enjoyed their ideologies. Come now, stop equivocating...

Also, I regret nothing and neither does he.

Better dressed? Hah! I call fallacy on that!

Asexuality... one more thing that makes me even more heathen... at least in your eyes and that of a few others Tongue

And I'm the one who's exquisite and overtly finespun.

I agree on the last line. I regret nothing... maybe perhaps joining...... nevermind.
Oh, I am a fureffget as well.
I sometimes had fun on Discovery.
I once took the SFC Shared LAC to Planet Erie back in 4.86 on a saturday afternoon ... so many casualties ...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27