Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Highly Encrypted Transmission: Republican Shipping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 111iivr.png]

I must admit, I was not expecting to contact you again so soon.
As I mentioned in our last conversation, there were suspicions of reputable corporations trading with Gallia.
I have had something sent through to me from a credible source that points to Republican Shipping doing exactly this.
What I am wanting to know is quite simple really.
Are you in fact supporting Gallia and engaged in trade relations with them?

- Mia
[Image: vkof.png]
/// INCOMING TRANSMISSION ///

[Image: Shepard005_zps6974fa0c.jpg]

To: This Channel
Encrypted: Medium
Priority: Medium

Guten Tag,

Can i to know in the beginning why you interested on it ? Me need to understand in what the problem consists and then probably i will be able to help.

With best wishes,
Johnny Smirnoff, President of Republican Shipping

/// TRANSMISSION END ///
[Image: 111iivr.png]

Come now Mr. Smirnoff please do not play coy with me.
As Junkers to us time is money and your acting coy is wasting both.
Please do not mistake my kind words or our payment to you as signs of weakness.
Assumptions like that can bring more unwanted attention to your company.
Enough games you know full well what I speak of.
Now I would like to know if your company trades with and supports Gallia?

- Mia
[Image: vkof.png]
[Image: 3awBPvv.png]

[Image: 10xzo92.jpg]

Oskar Jacobi
Vice-President, Republican Shipping

To: Mia, Junker Congress

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It seems the transmission slipped to the president's server which shouldn't have been in first case. Rectifying it, I must say the precious time of our president shouldn't be spent at reviewing such minor questions which don't seem to evince any meaning.

Anyways, I will be looking at our queries from now on. I notice you are in a sudden need of knowing our business. Pretty strange for us to observe the congress taking a lot of interest in our trades *suspicious look*
I must say and essay this transmission as to the interest of the congress.

And to answer your query, I do not feel any obligations to answer it or I could say discuss with congress our trade deals nor are we inquiring anything vice-versa.
Whether we have trade deals with Gallia or not can only be questioned by our government.

...Ehh..hhh.... to my mistake, I don't own the power to deny people their right to question, but yes, I am pretty much sure I exercise my right quite well that is we are only answerable to the Rheinland Government and any Company or organisation with whom we are running a contract. Unfortunately, I don't find any deals of such type with Congress.

To conclude my transmission, I assure you of not playing coy with you, as because I personally hate the demure nature sometimes. So, consider the above stated transmission pretty straight and direct.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oskar Jacobi signing out