Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: KNF,KSP,Kusari Government |From:Takashi Murakami |Subject: Breaking trade embargo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
----------------------------------------
..:: Incoming transmission ::..
..:: ID: Senchō Takashi Murakami ::..
..:: Location: Battleship Myoko - Shikoku ::..
..:: To: Kusari Naval Forces , Kusari State Police, Kusari Government ::..
..:: Subject: Breaking trade embargo ::..
[Image: image.jpg]

Konnichiwa honorable ones,

This is the Senchō Takashi Murakami of the Kusari State Police liner.

Yesterday evening around 22:30 SMT, long range sensors in Shikoku systems have picked up an increased activity of Universal Shipping ships in said system carrying a suspicious cargo from New Tokyo direction to south part of the system. Due to this unusual event, Kusari State Police has sent me, on a cloaking liner, to investigate this matter silently and without breaking cover.

I was given an order to scout the system for their activity. Starting from Battleship Myoko, I first reached Deshima station and waited on that crossroad because my on board sensor network monitoring system picked up two USI vessels coming from Kepler jump gate direction.

First vessel to exit trade lane at Deshima station was [*USI*]J.Rainer[SO]. Not long after him his wingman called [*USI*]M.Pawlak[CA]. After both reaching Deshima they formed up and moved to Planet Junyo via trade lane.

It is my opinion that they came to Shiokoku in order to scout the space so that their transport could move through system unseen. But they didn't anticipate my cloaking liner watching over them. And from the look of things [*USI*]Los.Santos[T] transport used Samura hospitality on Planet Junyo in order to hide and was docked there. A very dishonorable act, I might add.

Minutes later all three reached Deshima station. First fighter entered trade lane and proceeded towards Kepler jump gate. After him [*USI*]Los.Santos[T] transport entered trade lane and proceeded towards Kepler jump gate, at which point I managed to make a quick scan of his cargo hold and determined that he was transporting Helium-3 thought Kusari space towards Liberty and breaking the trade embargo by doing so. Immediately after him the second fighter entered trade lane and dropped the mine behind him in order to disable the first ring so that no one could follow them. I anticipated that move so I waited on the second ring and entered it as soon as they have passed me. I exited the trade lane behind them and quickly proceeded through the gate in order to scan them on the other side and catch them red handed.

On the other side I found them right before they entered trade lane to Ames Research Station and made a few detailed scans of the transport ship confirming again that he was transporting Helium-3. [1] [2] [3]. I followed them through the lane to the Ames Research Station and confirmed that he was heading towards Colorado jump gate using trade lane and still carrying same load of Helium-3.

Quickly and without hesitation he proceeded towards Colorado jump gate to reach the safety of Liberty and activated docking procedure to jump to Colorado system. Right before he jumped I made two more scans of his ship; [1], [2].

I tried to make my report as thorough as possible to avoid any unwanted repercussions. But it is my opinion that Universal Shipping vessels deliberately breached the blockade in order to supply house of Liberty with Helium-3.

I am absolutely positive that our leaders will make the best decisions for Kusari with information at hand and teach Libertonians a lesson not to breach laws of Kusari.

Arrigatou,
Takashi Murakami
...Signal lost...
[Image: comheader.png]

Murakami-san,

We thank you for your detailed report on this matter.
Universal Shipping is clearly aware of the embargo and yet they smuggle Helium-3 across the border.
This shows that they deliberately violated our law, as you said.

Do not worry pilot, this breach of the Legal Codex will be punished adequatly.

Kaishō Mochizuki,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]