Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Dark-Wing and Fellow Hessians.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: GSYfAxZ.jpg?1]

In a dark mysterious place, several cloaked figures gather..infact to be precise there were seven of them, the smell of frankfurters and onion's wafts in the Dark Mysterious kitchen.
Testing...testing...one..two..hand me a hot dog role...three....

Hello to all My Brother's and Sister's,

As you might be aware the Dark Wing recently did a poll, regarding what Rheinland Civilains thought of us.

The poll was very clear, i am..... along with the Dark Wing are seen as mere Hessians and not as Hero's to the people..... we wish to free from the Goverment oppression.

*Whisper-finger's off the last sausage number 3*

So we namely myself and granted afew other's...have now seen that until were seen as Hero's to the people victory and granted my Heroic figure will never gain complete victory!

We will need to win the hearts and minds war first!

To this end, we need to move against the greatest enemy the Rheinland people have ever known...Yes you guessed it or you can read this pretty fast....Liberty!

We must over throw the Liberty Goverment, so that the People see us as HERO's!

So how will we achieve such a thing? Well we heard of a group called the 'Hellfire Legion', this group's primary goal is to over throw the Liberty Navy and their own Corrupt Goverment!

This will then allow us or infact me...to come back as a Hero to the Rheinland people and they will rise up against the goverment!

I realise this plan is so devious and wicked...but what can i say....it's me hahahaha

*whisper- Cough...all of our ships need to be put away in storage for the time being, we will no longer be Hessian's for the time being...but they are our brother's even so!

*mumbles of agreement*

*whisper-hmm ok let's go, i need to start packing away my snow globes...yes im taking them with me*

We will be victorius!!! Hahahaha (yes evil laugh)

P.S. No need to reply...but if you dont...we wish you luck...we are still your Brother's in arms and yes ill prob see you around Rheinland in my secret alter ego hahahaha

****End of Transmission****