Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From the Taus, to the brig and back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jack waited. His profession needed patience. He saw a transport nearing the lane he was at.

"Mr.Gibbs, let teh lane taste the guns"

"Aye , captain. All gunners, target tradelane and open fire!"

The trade lane went out quick, stopping the Perchenon in its tracks. It tried to use cruise engines, but the cruise disruptor took care of that.

"Vessel named Black Pearl , why have you stopped us?"

" Ter recieve me salary"

" I dont understand"

" 'Tis very simple, captain. Yer will pay me and me crew, 2 million credits, or I let yer taste these plasma projectiles or whatevers that comes from teh mouth of teh guns on me ship"

" I wont pay all my money to pirate scum!"

"Teh guns it is , then"[/color]

After that, Jack didnt do much. Just fired all guns, and collected the loot. It would be enough to pay off that old Junker he had been debted to.

At that precise moment, a Bretonian patrol left in search of Jack Sparrow.
The patrol managed to catch up to the gunboat, Condor class, near Harris. Seemed that Jack was much wanted by these armed forces people. His men had cleverly tied themselves up in the Cargo hold, while Jack surrendered and the Gunboat was boarded

"Officer, please save us! we are being held prisoner!"

"Hey, what teh.....? those lads are part of me crew! C'mon, mateys, tell teh officer teh truth!"

" now, now, Let us not waste any more time, shall we?"

"S***! C'mon, officer, not teh brig again!"

"Dont worry, we will wait for the courts before we castrate you."

Fortune, would, however, save him from castration.
Sitting in New London prison, Jack was surprised he had a visitor.

"Yo, prison guard lad! is teh visitor gotter long beard, junker uniform an' an angry face?"

" no. its Commodore Norrington. damn! another prisoner leaving, I s'pose."

Jack had heard about Commodore Norrington. he usually helped prisoners be released. however, that was all he heard.
Walking up to him, he sat down on the chair.

"you gonna get me released, right, Commodore?

"yes, I am. but first , you need to prove yourself. How much have you heard about the privateers?"

"Those Robin Hood lads? Gaul killers?"

"yes. I lead them now. And I want you to join us, in exchange of your release from prison, and erasure of all criminal records."

"sure thing. just get me out!"

"But ,there is a catch. I will free you for 2 weeks. prove your talents to the privateers, and you are a privateer yourself. If you fail, you will find yourself back here. understand?"

Jack nodded. atleast he could be free. and he would recieve commision as a privateer. it sounded good. however, he had to prove his skill first .
this thread is now open for feedbsck.
I think there are too many Jack Sparrows here already, frankly.
Also, I know that you are trying to make some confused mishmash of English, Scottish, Irish, Spanish and Drunkish accents, but I do not think any of those pronounce the article "the" as "teh". Heil grammar!
The psychology of the charactersblahblah... No, just continue like that. You are not writing a book, you are merely playing. Just play. I like the lack of seriousness and of "muahahaha, my character is the most mightiestest of all!" attitude.
Well, I am not sure if it was intended to be neural net log, a diary or a conversation i.e. live one, Now if it is a live conversation, shouldn't it be good if you have a character actually conversing with you here to shadow the figure Norrington ?? i.e. May be get some one from the privateer group to roleplay here with you ?? - just a suggestion.

EDIT: I see Commodre Norrington in two "tales" thread now.
thanks for the feedback.

: the teh is courtesy of Cashew . liked it so much, thought I might also use it.

:privateer lore (current) states some points which I have used, including Commodore Norrington.