Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: BDM Bounty Offices Registration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
//withdrawn by lack of attention
Hallo, anybody here?
Good luck finding anyone.. I've been sitting here for 5 days waiting to talk to someone. Arse is starting to get sore and I'm starting to get hungry.. think I might go get a sandwich if you want anything..
hey youm wanna play some poker hands while we wait? *hands out a full game and a pair of cigars from his trenchcoat*
*pulls out his lighter and lucky narwhal foot*

I'd like nothing more..
//revoked
Birth Name: Paul Cryton
Pilot's Callsign: BHG|Rust, BHG|Rusty, BHG|Cryton
Ship-Class: Sabre, other ship classes will be added
Affiliation Status: +
Reputation Card: ++++
[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Laura_Carsten2.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: RFP Detektiv Laura Carsten
SOURCE: Ulm Border Station

Guten Tag, Sehr geehrter Coordinator Gottfried! My name is Laura Carsten and I´m detektiv of the Rheinland Federal Polizei. It seems that Buro der Marineintelligenz Bounty Board allows also polizei officers to apply. Getting nice bonus money just for doing what is part of my job anyway sounds gut. Required form is in the data attachment of this message.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen, detektiv Carsten out.

LOADING DATA ATTACHMENT
Code:
Birth Name: Laura Carsten
Pilot's Callsign: RFP|Det.Laura.Carsten and respective variants
Ship-Class: Phantom, Sutinga, Raven´s Talon, Mjolnir, Bergelmir
Affiliation Status: Lawful
Reputation Card: I guess it´s obvious, isn´t it?

END OF THE MESSAGE
[Image: _2971.jpg]

Hello there,

Me and my brothers and sister we are applying for your bounty board. (// Only me but different characters I play) With it we hope to earn some money and go to bed with a good countenance that we are assisting certain groups for a good cause. May our interest within the contract being lost, we will then contact you again for a disbanding of it.

Below you will find the registration form:

Your Full Name: Vincente.Silva, Ivan.Silva, Carl.Silva & Andrea.Silva (// My ships with other chars. all repped exactly the same so thats why 1 repsheet)
Your Ship's Call Sign: Vincente.Silva, Ivan.Silva, Carl.Silva & Andrea.Silva
Proof of ID and IFF: http://imgur.com/a/4lG38
Proof of Equipment: http://imgur.com/a/4lG38
Proof of your Friendly/Neutral Reputation to your company: http://imgur.com/a/4lG38

Like you Rheinlanders would say: auf wiedersehen!

Vincente Silva
Incoming Signal

ID: Sirius Alliance High Command

[Image: 6kcD2qXpjfGliDbmWXGliNV6n0aSD.png]

This is Vice Admiral John Hayter, we are also expecting support from the Rheinland House... I went to the BDM as you're part of Rheinland too. Thus we're offering our assistance and in exchange ask for your support!
Quote:Name: Sirius Alliance Star Fleet

Tag: =/SASF\=

Affiliation Status: Freelancer

Reputation Card:

[Image: 352fyv9.jpg]

"We are only able to hunt our common enemies, which doesn't include all of your list."
Signal on Stand By.
Pages: 1 2 3 4