Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Police Incorporated LPI-, CC: [LN], =LSF=
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Wvj9j94.png]

Liberty Police Incorporated

I was in Colorado and about to sell some ore, when I saw this individual fly past me with interesting cargo in his cargo hold.

For my vigilance, do I get anything in return?

-G.M

:::[Ending Transmission]:::
[Image: LSFINCheaderbasicV1.gif]

COMM ID: Champion
TARGET ID: G.M
SUBJECT: Gratitude
ENCRYPTION: High

[Image: LSF.png]

Good day,

On behalf of the Liberty Security Force, I would like to thank you for your vigilance. Of course it goes without saying you have conducted yourself appropriately, you are certainly setting an example as a law abiding citizen, but I ask you not to go out of your way to put yourself in any unnecessary danger.

I am sure the evidence you have submitted before Liberty will prove sufficient enough to carry out due justice.

As for rewards, in the eyes of Lady Liberty you will be recognized and treated with utmost respect and I commend you for your invaluable service.

If said evidence that you have provided to Liberty is used in our magistrates court, I am sure I can provide you with an alternative method of payment. I would of course ask that any evidence forwarded to Liberty is kept at your own discretion.

I will also arrange a meeting with you as a means to display my gratitude in person and pay you handsomely for the work you have done independently thus far.

I will contact you at my earliest convenience in regards to this matter.

Champion

[Image: LSFINCfooterbasicV1.gif]
[Image: Wvj9j94.png]

Champion

Wonderful. I will await your call.

-G.M

:::[Ending Transmission]:::