Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Black Squadron Roll Call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
***Incoming transmission***
***Comm ID: Fleet Admiral Adrian "Ascendancy" McKinley***
***Target: All Black Squadron Active Officers***
***Source: Black Squadron High Command, Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor***

Dear pilots,

This is a message pertaining to all currently active Black Squadron officers. To make sure you're still out there, protecting humanity from the Nomads, please post a reply concerning your ship(s) status, and availability to be up for regular patrols. There is a limited time to reply to this transmission; all officers wishing to stay current on the roster will have 1 week to show activity. If you cannot make this, you will be declared inactive and may be removed from the list.

Fleet Admiral McKinley out.

***End transmission***

OOC: Because of DBoy's retirement, we need to redo the faction post and we need a current list of active people. This is to ensure we have an updated list when we redo the faction post, which will be done at the end of this roll call.
***Comm ID: Vice Admiral Sius "SwissScorch" Malacos***
***Target: All Black Squadron Active Officers***
***Source: Black Squadron High Command, Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor***

Indeed. For all new recruits that I have sent a pm to, please hold on this roll call. I shall add you to the roster upon your acceptance into the Squadron.

-Vice Admiral Sius Malacos

***End transmission***
Bs|Seanthedestroyer, at your service. At the moment, I am not puting time into piloting, as I agreed to help my cousin, working for RepEx, to pay off some awful debts he has. Once I get him sorted out I will return to Isis in my fighter to again serve under order command.

**End of Transmission**
---Commence Transmission---
To: Black Squadron High Command, Planet Toledo, Omicron Minor System
Subject: Roll Call

This is Ensign Bs|Juggernaut reporting for duty. I will be on full active duty for about two to three more weeks. After that, I will only be available on weekends.

Sincerely,
Ensign Eric McCormick

---Transmission Completed---

//I have school in 3 weeks.
This is Crewman Bs|El_Nino reporting for duty! *Salutes in orderly fashion*
*Incoming Transmission
*Comm ID: Crewman Gorehaf
*To: Black Squadron High Command
*Subject: Roll Call

Crewman Gorehaf reporting for duty. At least I fly one patrol each day (//most active in the evening, at least 1-2 hours.) I will be inactive after this week for about two weeks (//holiday in Denmark).

Crewman Gorehaf out.

*Transmission ended
Comm ID: Bs| Crewman Adrian 'Shadow' Wright
Target ID: Black Squadron High Command
Message theme: Roll Call

Crewman Adrian Wright, reporting in. Flying patrols like once in few days(//Don't have enough time to play or have other business).

***Transmission terminated***
Lt. Massada reporting sir. My bomber (Bs|Massada.) is operational as is Argonne (Bs|Argonne). My Nepthys (Bs|Massada) is in drydock for repairs after the brilliant failure of the Nomad Communications Project.

-Massada out
Name:Satori
Main or Reserve: Main
Xfire:satori001
Time Zone (GMT):+8
Incoming transmission
Comm ID: George "Ra" Rathebone
Subject: Roll-Call

Heya, fellas, Lieutenant Rathebone reporting! My holiday is over, and I'm back. Ships are a bit dusty, but thats nothing I can't fix.

Ra out.

Transmission closed.

Name:Zavier
Position: Lieutenant
Main or Reserve: Main
Xfire: lieutenantblood
Time Zone (GMT): +10 Hobart
Time Available: Whenever I say so on Xfire...
Pages: 1 2