Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: is anyone else......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
not suprised about the "patrons" of [dark-wing]?
Surprise is not had by this man.
Am I surprised? Not really. They should know not to use that restart accidentally left in the game.

Solution - Switch their ID's for Pirate ID's and let them out... No need for greentext confab IMO.

They're obviously new, and not the only ones at fault. Cut them some slack.
(03-25-2014, 04:32 AM)|nfrared Wrote: [ -> ]They're obviously new, and not the only ones at fault. Cut them some slack.

They're ZA. They are so far from new that this whole shebabble isn't even funny, just depressing.
I always had a feeling that the restart would attract the worst possible people for the faction.
(03-25-2014, 04:34 AM)Kazinsal Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2014, 04:32 AM)|nfrared Wrote: [ -> ]They're obviously new, and not the only ones at fault. Cut them some slack.

They're ZA. They are so far from new that this whole shebabble isn't even funny, just depressing.

wait till you see some screens from their teamspeak. including a channel named "Freelancer Discovery ZA superpower".

proof screens to come.
(03-25-2014, 04:32 AM)|nfrared Wrote: [ -> ]They should know not to use that restart accidentally left in the game.

What difference does it make? HF ID is open use now

Also inb4 lock because nobody is allowed to talk bad about anybody else on the forums, play nice kids
I find the communities response to a few people making a mistake saddening.
Yeah, but you know.

Those same people.
If restart was left and was not prohibited to be used otherwise, it is not their fault. I mean, how one must know that one of dozen restart must not be used?
Pages: 1 2 3