Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Marisa Marshall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: Reginald Lewis
TARGET ID:Marisa Marshall
SUBJECT: Re-assignment
ENCRYPTION: Moderate
PRIORITY: Moderate

Evening, Marisa.

[He looks tired, with his left arm in a sling and bandaged tightly.]

We've met a few times before, but to refresh your memory...I am Lieutenant Commander Lewis, Navy Primary.

Let's cut straight to the chase. Captain Hartman and myself were responding to a situation on Los Angeles and found ourselves rather outclassed. It seems wise to call in more backup on this, and you are one of the chosen ones.

Your file says you have some computer expertise from your previous line of work? Because that just might come in handy. Report to Battleship Yukon and I'll brief you there.

Lewis, out.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
---INCOMING MESSAGE UPLOAD---

ID: Lt. Cdr. Marisa Marshall
SUBJECT: Re: Re-assignment
ENCRYPTION: Medium
PRIORITY: Medium

---MESSAGE CONTENT BEGINS---

I remember you, Reginald. That Leeds sortie isn't the kind of thing you forget, especially when it's your first live flight in an Exec.

I don't know if 'expertise' is quite the level of competence I'd describe myself as being at, but I assume you've already checked my file and found me suitable.

I'll be at the Yukon as soon as possible to hear more details, then. Looking forward to working with you again, Lewis.

Regards.

---MESSAGE CONTENT ENDS---

---UPLOAD COMPLETE; TRANSMISSION FORWARDED TO RECIPIENT---