Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Vagrant Raider Command -- Subj: Big things jumping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Encryption Level]: GREAT SCOTT

[Image: AT.png]

Good afternoon!

Ageira has begun practical testing with a new craft, dubbed the Excelsius. It's an Atlantis class carrier, boasting weaponry meant purely to serve as a support and self-defense role, and a jumpdrive for moving craft to various locations, be it from Liberty to Seasons base, bringing a load of materials and cutting travel times drastically, or an Ageira strike team into [REDACTED].

But before we do any of this near your home, I would like to personally request your permission in bringing this craft into the Kansas system. I understand that even with a more defensive array of weaponry, it still is a weapon of war, and want to be sure that there will be no mishaps or accidents upon its arrival.

Until we speak again, however, thank you for your time and consideration!

Michael Edridge
CEO of Ageira Technologies
=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: I'm givin' 'er all she's got, cap'n! ==

[Image: Kane-NO.png]

Good evening, mister Edridge.

It's a pleasure to hear from you again. Your request to use the Excelsius as a jump drive platform has been approved. We look forward to seeing any reports you may one day have on the economic effects of this development.

Safe travels.

Harold A. Kane
Taskmaster, Vagrant Raiders
Minister of Relations, Natio Octavarium

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Failed ==
[Encryption Level]: WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

[Image: AT.png]

Good evening, mister Kane!

As you may have noticed with the momentary appearance of a wormhole a few kilometers away from Seasons Base, and the fleet of Transports and various other ships mooring with the station, or cutting through the atmosphere, our maiden voyage into the Kansas system was a huge success.

With M0X being far more easily obtainable than H-fuel now, the cost of jumping a flock of transports across Liberty is actually far cheaper than it would normally cost to travel.

As such, expect to see us coming and going more often in the future!

Here's hoping for further successes!

[Image: QmBCYCO.png]

Michael Edridge
CEO of Ageira Technologies