Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rochester Base Administration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings,

My name is Mr. Scott a fellow junker flying a Junker Salvager. Over the last few weeks my business has taken a bit of a hit. It seems that some rogue Outcast Capitals ships have based themselves out of Rochester base so that they can terrorize New York and the Liberty Navy. Normally I would welcome the LN being preoccupied with Liberty criminals and less occupied with my business ventures, but unfortunately most of their activity is now directed towards Rochester Base.

If possible I would like to prevent OC vessels from docking at Rochester so that we can take some of the LN's heat off of the base. The OC's could still dock at Buffalo or at the Rogue Destroyer and my business could take off again.

Thank you for hearing my complaint/idea.

Sincerely,

Mr. Scott
[Image: iuba.png]

Greetings.

I am Adam Wayland, from the Junkers Congress. This problem also troubles us, as we don't like if some foolish captains stir up the heat around our bases. However, if you want us to lock them out, we need guncam pictures with time stamps of the ship name, ID, and the automated docking message. Without this proof, we cannot do a anyting

Regards,

.:j:. Adam Wayland

//ooRP: for the process, we need TIMED screenshots (use the /time command) of ID, ship name, and the message about docking on Rochester. Also, it would be nice to see the Navy/Police is pursuing them there, or they dock while fleeing from them.

[Image: 7qqx.png]