Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: The Chronicles of a runner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Name:Kalel Brooks
Born:Planet Manhatten
Relatives:
-Mom:Ako Brook
Job:Lawyer
-Dad:Brandon Brooks
Job:Makeing money our of
trading

Day 1 : The First day out.

"Huh*She said relifed* I am finally out of the insane hell; Army neah not for me". Then as everyone from the academy needed to pick a ship , a loadout and a wing to join, either police or Navy. She was thinking what to get and where to join. But in a glance she decided:
Quote:Information:
[Image: Upholder.png]
Ship Name:Upholder, Liberty Bomber
UsageTongueatroling
Loadout:
4xEMP Cannos
2XEMP Turrets
1xNova Torpedo
Cruise Disruptor

After she was done with the info pad she handed to a lady , about 60 and something years old, which told her to come back in two days for ship check and first tests.So she did.
In the early morning her clock alarm set of and waked her up quick, she was late,
"Oh no, no, i only have 30 minutes to get there."And into her rush she did managed to get everyting she needed . Now she arrived , but she was happy to see here new ship.
"Ok ma'ma take it for a ride around , but don't get to far , i can't guarantee she will be so easy now, just bearly got of the factory and she has not been used."Said a officer.
"No worries i wond *She winked* i will take it for a patrol around and i will make a report of any issues with it and my first flight"She finished with a chuck

After 5 hours of patroling she had arrived at Westpoint and decied to make here report.

Quote:
Good day, officer Kalel Brooks reporting.
Checking integrity of camera data..Status perfect.
Video Feed activated
Sound Data status ok
Uploading Data.
"Report 1 , Offiicer Brooks. Today around 14:07SMT i have took my new Upholder for the tests.As expected has done more the better and nothing had issues.On the side of the patroll ot's self i had some encounters.
--1--The first one:
Above the Planet Manhatten somewhat 15k , a junker salvager filled with
Cardamine and Artifacts.As procedure says i have demanded to drop cargo, pay 2 millions for Liberty Rules Violation and Leave the system.Well something sad happend, he did not repsonded and tried to run.His shipd did end up ashes, and i have dragged his pod into ours and had the marines on board check him and take it to Sugarland.
--2--I have grupped with Wing-Alpha-One-One to head towards Trafalgar station where we have been told a Rogue Scylla was pirating.After having more or less of a discussion he has attacked ace Montoia.
Casualities:
2-Light Fighters with 5 pilots
1-Heavy Fighter with 5 pilots
Remaning:
4-Upholders and 2 Avangers.
And then she had got out of her working time and decied to relax and have fun for the next 2 days before she will be getting back.
Chapter 2: The questions.

There have been over 1 years and a half untill Kalel was out from the West Point . Now today during one of her patrols she has found a Barghest , almost explding , and near an escape pod, she decded to drag it into and see the guy laying there. After she opend the pod, there was an uncouncious man in his late 40 , as she guessed.She knew taeking him to a public hospital , will gt him only worse , because when he will be heatly again the police will get him , and probably ground him, so she decied to take him at her home.

He was sleeping for alomst 2 days, when late a 18:00SMT he woke up , dizzy and asked Kalel friendly:

"Ey sweetheart where i am ? *He then seen Kalel's jacket with the police patch on it and panicked* Hey you are not gonna ground me , will ya sweetheart?"

She grinned " Keep calm , mate i will not take you there, this is as well da' reason i took you here! Here you want something to drink?"

"Well a nice and cold beer will be good of you , if you have this."And then she grabed a beer and gave it to him and fllowed up with a smile:
"Whats you name? And i guees you are hungry , like in 5 minutes dinner will be ready!"

"Cutie my name is Johnna, but friends call me Jackal: for first and yes i wanna eat something so bad"And then opening his beer looked at Kalel bootie while she was leaving the room , weaing white shorts and as any man will do after he has been sleeping two days said:"You have a nice bootie"

She chuckeld from the Kitchen.Time passed and Jackal decied to see what she was doing in the kitchen, that is taking so long.

"Hey there Cuite, what are you cooking her , that takes so long?"

"Well i decied to make some fish , well a Kusarian Dinner, if you like this kind of food!"

"Jackal happy"Said he and took a sip from beer.So time went up , the dinner was ready and the two set down at the tabel and had talked till late and had a nice time , all because Kalel was free for the next week and had her the time to stay with the Jackal.You could see she had a crush on him and she was not so good at hiding it. So then sleep time comed and Jackal asked:

"Sweetheart, where my resting cryp-bed will be, and aswell where are you gonna sleep?"

"Guess where?Well i don't have time for this , o basicly i am gonna sleep with you nere, considering it is the only room with a bed "

Then Jackal got his red , but was thinking deep in his mind.
Day 3: The happyness

So the day comed and same birds. With their twirl have awakend Kalel , which made her happy.Jackal was still sleeping , but she did get dressed and decided to make something to eat.Well she did maked an Libertonia meal : Bacon and eggs, because she was running low on time, but she did left a note for Jackal until she will be back.:

Dear Jackal Wrote:I have left to buy you something to were , well we can go out with you waring rusty and with the rogues patch on the,.On the tabel there is something for you to eat , and don't get to drunk i need you tonight to take me somewhere.

So time passed and no sign for Kalel, untill she enterd the door wearing a nice outfit she just bought .And she was carring a bag with clothes. Jackal did looked brand new.

"Sweetheart, now after i got this new gear on me , can i ask where are going?"

"Well i decided to take you at a restaurant and have a good night"

"Well this sounds nice for me , thus lemme ask you one simple question...Do you like me"

"Well,Well...She studerd..Yes i do." Said with an emotional face

"Well , madame, let's get moving , the conduit says we shall be at the restaurand having a nice time at our first date"
Later Day 3

So they both arrived home and they were tierd. So their beautifull house was wating and as well "No were's better then home".

"Jackal, i will go take a shower and then come to bed! Is that ok with you?"

"Oy sweeti no need to ask me , just being with is ok, thus i will staying a bit more up , and the commeing to bed." Something was on Jackal's mind. He then went to the balcony and layed on his elbow and sigh.Then from behind Kalel put her hand on his shoulder and asked with a sweet girl-like:

"What concers you sweet heart?I see you have this feelign since we arrived and kinda scares me. so please tell me!"Said she

"Well you see, you are all i have , but *Sighs* i am at my base a Liberty Rougue and i am not so liked around here, nor to say because of me you can get in truble, big ones.So what i can do, at where we are i can't be happy knowing i can't or be able to fullfil my job as you boyfriend and bring stability and aftyness to you!" A dear droped , and he lean his head behind looking empty at the starts.

She lean and kissed his lips and the retrived slowly an voiced so:

"So what, you know what they say , love exists above anything else, so this nobody can get this from us *And she grabbed his head into her palm and tilted it to look at her* We will get throught this , and if evey something bad will happen we will together, ok?" So then her lips tuched his and silance fall over the two lovers and thougths have coverd them. And then those to got inside and let the night clear their minds.

So the day arrived and happyness was all around, as they lived next to a park , fom the floor they were staying they could see the park and the kids play, the birds twirls . Jackal was the first one awake and so he decied to suprise Kalel when she wakes up, so he made meal for her and the when she woke up brought it to her , while she was still in the bed.

"Here me love, i decided to let you relax a bit more, so you can just stay there and think well about what you want , but better nothing so wel exclude the possiblit of worries . So enjoy you meal and the get dressed , we shall go downstairs in the park , have a walk and relax, last night was not a happy one"

"Will do " Said she with a relaxed voice.

So after Kalel ate all , go dressed up , the both went in the park , but something was about the ruin all their happyness, a police patrol , who asked Kalel:

"Ma'me can i borrow you for a second?"Asked a police-men .

"Ok!"Answerd with a shaky voice.

"Ma'me may we ask who;s this man?"

"He is a reative of mine, and nothing more"

"Yes ma'me but...""No buts , don't try to reject the orders of a superior , so you are free, get back to your job!""Said she with a imposant tone.

So after the danger passed and all was clear she got back to her boyfriend and relifed spoken:

"Well no danger for now, they won't be botheing us from now on, thus this was close , but i think i like it , i can't say i wanna do it daily but it is nice to do once and awhile"

"Girl you are crazy and this is why i love you"

So them the two grabbed hand and Kalel decided to sat on Jackal lap and enjoy their time outside.But it was getting late so they decied to continue their love story inside and have a bit of fun.So while they were on the stairs Kalel said:

"Can't catch me old man..Ha ha, chatch if you can" And then she started running on they stairs , but as Jackal was bigger and powerful cought her and then lifted her u like a fether:

"Never call me Old you nice Cutie"

She laughed and voiced:

"Ok, if you are not old carry me to our bed and then i will have the proof you are still young? Deal? Old men"

And then he rushed with her on the stairs , and when he got inside put her in the bed and he placed himslef over her.So then the night come and so the two let the magic begin.
Time has passed, problems come an go, and the flame of love in the cuple was bruning, but one thing was pressing hard on their shoulders.One thing that at any given time could speratare them forever, so living on Manhatten was not a option:

Jackal: " Dear, we just cant , staying here is just to big of risk, for me and you, however i suggest comming with me at my familly , where we can be safe and have no worries , and my peeps are grade , my sister is a joker and they are old style, if you know what i meen."

Jackal's speech was exact and on the point, but put Kalel into a hard possision, gaveing to ways:
--1--Goes with Jackal and has a nice life, adapt to the Rougue style and forget about her present life.
--2--Stay here, lose her love and let go to all what was build in this time while they were togther.So after one hard night , Kalel picked her side and told Jackal:

Kalel:"You are right, i have to , then if we stay here longer , we might be cought and you will be taken away from me*Puts her head on Jackal's bare chest* I will go with you, and have a happpy life , not being here , serving corupt and stupid govermant , have the free life and be aside you and you familly, but one thing bothers me, and that will be , how are gonna get out from here"

Jackal was having the plan is his head and let her understand that all she needed to do was to follow him.

So in the incomming night, they neede to get to the hangars and get civillian Shuttle , an leave without anyone knowing , lettiing now sign back.Night arrived , the whole residance was coverd in silance and it was the time to start the plan.

--1--
They did not need to let any sign and decided to burry their appartament, and trick their death , letting to think they have been burned and nothing , but ashes remaind, while they were on their way to Buffalo Base to meet Jackal's familly.So everything from the plan went as it was ment.

Section 2: The landing pad.

After a long flight , the two lovers arrived at Buffalo and there , in a corner a big muscular guy, a young and pretty woman and another with a long hair covering her eye, were wating . It was Jackal's familly.:

Name:Jess Drews, sister
Known As:Widow

Name:Monica Drews,mother
Known As:Lyra

Name:Duncan Drews, Dad
Known As:Serpent

Kalel:"Good day, miss and mister, my name is Kalel Brooks, please to meet you!"

Then Duncan when with a serious face to her and said:

Duncan: "Hey hey what do we have here, i never thought my fool son will get a girl like you." And then he hugged her and lifted her up.

Then as well the mother and sister we so happy to see that Jackal and Kalel have arrived ok , and after they put up a big party and started joking about Jackal , and how they never thougth he will bring a girl to their familly.
Later that night the familly gather around they fire and decided to have a fun and long night , with their new member of the house, but as all parrents they kinda humiliated in a funny was Jackal, making him turn red and trying to find excuses to Kalel , not to look like a stupid guy , and others.
6 months have passed since the cuple arrived at Buffalo, but one thing was not ok. Kalel, did not had a identity, so for her to able to have a living Jackal and his father decided to help her.After one week of work they did had the new image of the new Kalel.