Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to: Renee Thorpe -||- from: J. Henderson, IMG Operations -||- topic: We should talk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: jack.png]

**** SENDER: Jack Henderson, IMG Operations Coordination ****

**** TO: Renee Thorpe ****

Dear Ms. Renee Thorpe,

My name is Jack Henderson, I am running the Operations Department of the Independent Miners Guild.

Your name has popped up in a series of incidents, and the Guild - represented by myself - has a certain interest that you should listen to. I assume it is worth it, if I have the right impression of you.

Our data shows doubtlessly that you are an enemy of the Outcast. There is a report that shows you attacking a transport with Cardamine in Tau 23 alongside IMG Defense. There are numerous other engagements with Outcasts that were documented for the Taus.

However, you also attacked Ms. Huntington's bomber in Kusari, and her Sabre in Tau 37, or she attacked you. It doesn't matter for this case. From the voice logs, this was something personal to get something in return from someone who may remain unknown. What counts is: deduction shows it was not the Outcast that hired you.

A few days ago, you let yourself be paid by the IMG to fight alongside our forces, when the Junkers' offer was not that bad. I assume that the IMG's offer of "forgiveness" plus good payment was more alluring than to move yourself back towards the Outcast and Junker club.

Judging from what I have in front of me, I assume we should talk. You seem to still have an interest in working with the IMG, or at least not an interest to be an enemy of the IMG. I guess the truth might be somewhere in between.

I'll be blunt, as for the interest of the Guild: We do not need more enemies. We could do with skilled hired guns on our side, though.

I assume it would be best if you contacted me and let me know where you stand, where you want to get, and how you think we can get there. I have some ideas that might be worth discussing.

Until then, you better stay clear of IMG Defense forces in remote places. I have placed a "no shoot" order, but we know that in space no one hears the screams and the Taus can be vast and that things tend to become personal, even though they were not in the start.

So, contact me. Let's see what can be done.

Jack Henderson
IMG Operations

[Image: end.png]