Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: These Junker computer systems .... (// the server)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To: Anyone who cares
**** Incoming Transmission*****

Good evening,

I demolished my ship while hitting a mooring fixture and besides the scratched ship hull my navigation system and ship computer took severe damage. So I went to my my trusted Junker to get a second hand computer system for replacement.

The repairs were finished yesterday but since then I have these strange freezes and navigation faults. Then after a reboot it suddenly worked again and I tried to reach a safe haven for the night but again no reaction on navigation commands. After 4 unsuccessful attempts (//server reboots).I decided to spend the night in my cockpit in the middle of nowhere ... I really hate sleeping in my cockpit.

Today after a good and delicious British breakfast with sausage and mint paste I had high hopes to reach any destination that is not directly in between a radiactive asteroid field and a neutron star. I really have to go on with my business today to earn some money! But that seems not to be realizable.
Either this computer is scrap, ah I wanted to say crap, ... or ....

Another night in my cockpit? Perhaps someone finds me for a little smalltalk or even cashless salvaging and towing.

Have a nice night.
MacRae

****End Transmission****
To: Anyone who cares
**** Incoming Transmission*****

Good ddd....day,

I woke up today still stuck in the middle of nowhere and it is very very cold in my cockpit. Nnnn....no system is working except the communication system (//due to the unreachable server) and frost is on every window. I am not able to see the aaaaa....area around clearly and the thermometer displays zero degrees.

Will someone find and rescue me? Will I die here ... alone?
There would bbbbbbb...be so much business to do for me and so much money to make. My employees are without leadership and surely drunk in the Tea & Pee Bar at Fortitudine.

Will they notice that I am mmmmmmm....missing? Will they look for me?
Is there a possibility my systems come back online again (//the server), perhaps I try the good old Junker way to repair something and go getting the sledgehammer ....

I want to see my wife and children again .....
MacRae

****End Transmission****