Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Oliver Sanderson, [101st]Ghosts || Highly Encrypted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[[[[[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]]]]]
[[[[[DECRYPTING MESSAGE]]]]]

[Image: garrett-hedlund(1).jpg]
Name:Victor Nova

Hola hermano,

The cardamine variant you provided me with, does not suffice my needs. I feel empty after a few hours of exhaustive work. It was working fine, but now, as I get more and more integrated into social life, the time I spend away from home is increasing significantly. And this is no longer a very reliable option for me in the long run.

I ask your favour yet again. A new variant, the effect of it has to last long. In return I can get you any information that I can have my hands on. I am currently residing in Freeport 4. Contact me once you have your stuff here. I will arrange a possible meeting somewhere outside of preying eyes.

And to add, my plan here, has started to get shape. You will be informed soon about my proceedings. Go, take this news to the nacion. The Libertonians will pay back for all those tears. Mark my words.

The game, Mr.Sanderson, is on.

[[[[[DECRYPTION TERMINATED]]]]]
[[[[[TRANSMISSION LOST]]]]]
[Image: 2rc8wvs.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT964bqO-oOmSAcbFqq2nV...y7I_4n4rqQ]

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Priority : Extreme ___________________________________________________________________________ ID : Oliver Sanderson, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Encryption level : Guard
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Nova Amigo !!

Nice to listen from you after such a long time, although I got a very retentive mind *takes a chin-up*
Anyways, I have accessed your data and I understand the need especially your yearn for the Cardamine we got here. You see the scenario out here is very fragile. Alike the very situation, we hanker after such a new variant every week. We believe in the cardamine that we posses and developing it into its pure unadulterated composite form is our main motive behind our arduous work in the labs.

The Variant which you desire shall be provided to you after positive results which is yet a secret to be revealed in transmissions ranging such far sight. Be assured, you will be having your dose at your bags soon. Until then, I can provide you another 50 units of the existing variant of Cardamine unlike 10 units which was the default dosage for keeping you pumped up for a week.

If thats okay with you, I can arrange a delivery within 6 hours of your approval. You can use this secured frequency to communicate the deals now and in future. The Maltese Nacion admires your work and is quite enthusiastic on the prospicient work of yours, behind enemy lines. Seems the Libertorians cherish on their fake strength but all I can say amigo "The Light that burns twice as bright burns half as long" ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sanderson Out

Hola hermano.

You never fail to impress, and your work back in the labs, is quite admirable. I am not that much of a chemist to know about dosages and concentrations, let alone my hate towards such weird sounding terms. If you say so, I believe in you. I shall wait for the new variant that I assume, might solve the silly issues that I was speaking about.

And I will continue to rest my knees at Freeport 4, since the conditions outside are not favourable for our proposed meeting. Time will decide when we will meet, but let me get this clear. We are to meet at Magellan and nowhere else. My sincerest apologies for that, as you can seemingly understand my position here.

I will contact you sooner or later. Hold tight. Good news will come your way in the foreseeable future.The other "survivors" send their wishes to you. You will hear from them too, soon. Together, we are sure to shake up their government in the right place, at the right time. People will die, questions will go unanswered, and we will raise hell in their hearts. Until then....

Priority : Extreme
Encryption : Guard

ID : Oliver Sanderson, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Hola amigo,

Its always nice to hear from you. You have been the closest to my works and riding on such confidence that you show me, I am sure the variant you need will be at your reside in a paltry time. We have been conducting some researches and we are on the verge of getting the cardamine variant done. Well, I won't bother you with such lab specific terms, but as a matter of fact, I will get the work done as soon as I can, untill then stay put.

About the delivery at Freeport 4 in Magellan, I have made sure my contacts to secure a suitable place for it yet invisible to the eyes of Liberitorian patrols. I have heard that Magellan has been quite a disturbed zone, is it ? My contacts say the system has seen quite a significant amount of clashes between the Gallics, and the Libertorians. Anyways it doesn't bother me much, as I have seen how funny both sides are when they fight, if you call that even a fight ... *chuckles* Petty pilots ..

As you know, there was a wide spread storm in the Sirius sector and the Omicron space equally felt the wrath of the disaster. So, moving to the designation was not even slightly feasible. But now that the space looks clear from those devilish thunders, I have dispatched a ship heading to your location and its on the start as you read the transmission. The ship will be bearing the transponder which will be flashing out my name and the pilot, who is a ex-research assistant, will have your pickup. As I speak, 50 units are being loaded to the above ships which has the home-class variant of cardamine in those stacks. And hey amigo, I expect you to buy the pilot a drink or so, he has been more than a help.

Just re-direct a transmission as soon as the package is delivered. Make sure the delivery is done in a place where you don't blow out your cover. The Nachion has faith on you and others who are doing a great service out there inside enemy territories. We pray for your well-being and expect positive results which I am sure you will deliver with a statement to prove those Liberitorians.

*Transmission self-destructs in 10 seconds*

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8.....9.......10... !!!

Priority : Extreme
Encryption : Guard

ID : Oliver Sanderson, 101st Ghosts of Razgriz

Hola amigo,

It seems we have a bit of problem out there. Magellan seems to be a potential threat for the ship which was en-route to your halt. It seems Freeport 4 is aiding our difficulties further. The pilot was befuddled to be in such a hostile place as he was relatively newer to the Liberitorian space. So, in dire emergency, he fell back to the Cortez system to save the valuable shipment. I have learnt from the coordinates he sent me, that he is safe-guarding himself at Barrier Gate station, Coronado.
Therefore Amigo, I would like you to make way to the Coronado system and find room 468H at the Orange Deck in Barrier gate Station. My Contact will make sure to tip off the reception prior to your landing.

Hope to listen from you soon. Hasta Luego...

*Transmission self-destructs in 10 seconds*

1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8.....9.......10... !!!

Hola hermano.

At last....it was fate, that we meet each other, this day, in the foregrounds of Coronado. Those Zoners, well, they come in handy most of the times, right? Coronado, was as peaceful as it should be, always. Far away, from all those prying eyes. True to your words, you delivered all that I ever asked of you. And you are still working on things to improve my situation back there. Adios.

I hope that your return trip to Alpha was safe. I heard that there were collisions all over the place on your way to Alpha. Once again, thanks for coming down so long, to see your brother. We shall meet soon again.

If you are wondering if I was safely back at Manhattan, yes, my paths were clear and I am safely back in the surface of Manhattan. Funny that the law dogs are busy eating donuts and spending their time in cafeterias. They sure don't know who I am and what is coming their way, do they? *sarcastically laughs*

Until next time....