Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LPI roll call.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You heard the man. I want an honest to goodness head count.
Larry Morrison, still around... just... on an extended assignment. I'll pop up here and there, but it isn't the easiest thing in the world to do so.
Detective Mike Arenson, reporting. Just have lots of RL things to do at the moment, and I'm getting frustrated in that real world, so I have things to sort out.
Markey family, reporting. Jim (Corporal, I think), Jeff (SWAT), and Kent (detective).
James Patterson reporting in.

// Lost my LPI char when my hard drive got wiped and havent got around to re-creating it, would like to do so again if no-one objects, of course funded by myself, let me know.
Harry Tailor here... Been slightly *cough*inactive*cough* now...
Detective Nicholas Angel here, slightly inactive.
So lesse, so far we have...

Sov: Inactive
Ascendancy: Inactive
Boss: Active
Spear: Inactive
Cyro_666: Inactive
Vincent: Inactive
Dusty Lens: Inactive and a hypocrite.

Of whom Boss is the only one to have actually made a message dump in the last month or so meaning the rest of us have to kick ourselves.

Ergo. Hotpants.
Oi! What be da meanin' o' dis tom-foolery?! I did nau auth-or-ize such a thing! Oh wait....

*thinks back to scene of signing a bunch of papers in a hurry with a banana*

Ne'ermind. Matt Myers, here. John Clemets, cap'n o' da Leavenworth be o'er there, too.
This is Squatting Partridge, I've been on extended assignment for the LSF...to a hospital in Newark...
Pages: 1 2 3