Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: }:To the Brother Hood; From the Sentinels:{
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: sox3rp.png?dateline=1393604384]

(}{Incoming Transmission}{)

(}{Loading}{)

(}{0%...10%..40%..70%...90%....100%}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

[Image: 6oYE7thiKlvjyvhARIu2ogOqeENKc.jpg]

(}:Synthetic-Intellect }{ Cretan Empire:{)

}:Greetings to you, great Cretan Empire. We have met before under different circumstances. I belive your loyal follower [Ronaldo Lopez] already mentioned about us. He certainly was the only Carbo-Sapient that was allowed to enter our quarter. We could not show all of our ways but I hope we left a good impression. We are the Sentinels, I am Irminsul one of the Core Units of our kind. Yes the conditions are hard and we would like to meet your people in a neutral location; or if you allow us to enter the Gamma Sector. We think our species can benefit much from each other, but this is not only about that. We also have to inform you about the intentions of the so called [ERROR ACCESS DENIED]. You can decide what vessels we should come near, as we have heared our Cruisers are not realy welcomed near your stations. We have many things to [discuss]. Awaiting your answer.:{

(}{Stand By}{)

[Image: gMQXMbF.gif]

Saludos, senors!

I am Cesar Gutierrez, Tribune of The Corsair Brotherhood,
It's great to see someone willing to cooperate with the Empire!
Corsairs usually don't trust the artificial units, but
hermano Ronaldo indeed mentioned you and assured me you are a reliable group with promissing proposals.

The best place for our meeting is the Freeport 9 in
Omicron Theta system.
It's not far and it doesn't get too crowded in that area nowadays.
I would preffer not to draw too much attention, so smaller ships would be a much better choice for the purpose of this meeting.
Make sure you don't get followed by some gringos, it would not be muy bien if we got interupted, si?
We're looking forward to meet you and hear your ideas of cooperation between Sentinels and Imperio del Corsario.

Adios!

}:Location. Omicron Theta Freeport 9, Approved. We will move in a Dropship covered by a small wing of our Fragments.:{

(}{Stand By}{)

(}{Loading}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

}:A good victory indeed Cretan Warriors[!] This meeting did not end as we expected but in the end we achieved Victory. For the rest part of our meeting, we could not finish it.

The last agreement would have been a Trade Pact between our Kinds. We see that you are having trouble with supplies. Our analysiz shows that the Carbo-Sapients need [Food] and [Water] also [Oxygen] to survive, so we have prepared some of our Drop Ships which are also functional as Cargo Ships with the necessary commodities. What we want from you in return would be Hull Segments. Is there a safe location to discuss this matter[?]:{

(}{Stand By}{)

[Image: Flarealtcopy.png]

Hola, fellow robot. The news have come to me quite fast. Im proud of my men showing our strength in action, rather then simple talks. Im sure now you see that Corsairs is a force to be recogned with, and to rely on if you loyal to us and doing honest bisness.

About Trade pacts, we always need basic supplies for our people. Food, medicine, clothing, rum and many other things. If you shall deliver something of those to us, we would gladly share our metal with you. Although we need them too, so we cant give you much.
But I propose you to help us in Articat smuggling. If you shall take a box or two of those trinkets and unload them on Junker bases, they will pay you up for a delivery. Helps both you and us.

One thing however, Id recomment not to use drop ships for cargo delivery. There are better way - transports. Safer for cargo, which is not durable sometimes. We could tell you where to get some of them if you come to Tripoli.

I hope this will be a start of fair bisness. Besides, if news about other robots is correct, Id rather have someone who can fight them on same level of technology. Corsairs are strong and fearless, but tactics to fight mashines wasnt taught in our academies.

Signed, Elder Raul Lopez

Hasta la vista,
la dignidad, el honor, el orgullo.

[Image: 2la60s9.png?dateline=1399597077]

(}{Loading}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

}:Cretan Warriors [...] We have lost our upper sphere constructor [...] For the tim3 b31ng [WARNING UNKNOWN SIGNAL] w3 w0u1d l1k3 4 d0ck1ng r1ght [...] 4gr33m3nt [...] 0m1cr0n L4mbd4 [...] :{

Weird Signals Detected:

(}{...}{)

:::Incomming Transmission:::

Comm ID: Ronaldo Lopez
Source: Cadiz Base, Omega 5
Security: Stronger then a nut
Target: ''Sentinels'' (did I spell it right?)

:::Message Begins:::

[Image: jack3i.png]

Hola. This is Tribune of 'The Brotherhood' Ronaldo Lopez.

I heard you intented to settle in Lambda, and if I recall I gave you nearly half of system to use. But it looks like you cannot defend your property even. This makes me sad, I thought you are quite self-sufficient and strong allies. Do not prove me wrong, amigo.

The Sentinels shall get access to use Alcudia Supply Station and Ciutadella Outpost as they temporar base of operations. I shall warn locals about you. But I would really like if you keep to your agreement we made and settle on that dark planet as planned. Or any other place if your part of Lamabda, if planet is dangerous.

Ronaldo Lopez over and out
[Image: sigcorsair.png]

:::Transmission Terminated:::

(}{Loading}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

[Image: 6pQ3djtXdC3oX0DUOBKk9o5zcP1Mn.jpg]

(}:Sentinels }{ Cretan Empire:{)

}{: Weird Signals has been detected around Planet Primus. Leaving us completely blind not beeing able to check for the Upper Sphere[...] Our kind is not weak. Our vessels around Primus were acting strange. We had to concentrate our force on Kappa. Though this should be discuss3d m0r3 pr1v4t [...]:}{ :}{

Trial of Establishing Broadcast:

(}{..Signal Lost..}{)

(}{Loading}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

}{:We've managed to run a backup on our Units. We are close to find out who caused this disturbance. As agreed. We have delivered the [goods] we have offered in our Agreement.:}{

(}{Stand By}{)

(}{Loading}{)

(}{Loading Complete}{)

}{:As you know our upper sphere got destroyed. But we have already salvaging plans and use it for an important project. The Sierra got damaged and it needs a new armor platting with the scrap of the upper sphere. We ask you to help us in reconstructing the ship with the Scrap on one of your Shipyard. Sentinel units will move the salvaged scrap to Tripolis with your approval. Awaiting your response.:}{

(}{Stand By}{)

Pages: 1 2