Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The CGS (Dandelion Encryption)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Start of Message

Greetings, honourable Ladies and Gentlemen of the CGS.

I am Sir August Onegin and I do piracy for amusement. I assume that we are alike by that. Additionally, I also think that we can benefit from each other. As I consider piracy in the system of New London very amusing, I tend to stay there for a relatively long time, sometimes long enough for the law enforcement to notice me. My problem is that New London lacks capable retreat points. If someone notices my ship docking on Trafalgar, they might demand that the Junkers disallow me to dock again, while the Molly destroyer does not permit me to dock at the beginning.
Your problem, I believe, is that You have to maintain a station in the midst of hostile space.
I trust that I can provide a solution for both of us. Namely, I ask You to grant my passenger liner, the Ogygia, docking rights at CGS|HQ. In return, I will supply Your mighty station with crew, oxygen, water and food rations whenever I dock, except in emergency cases, under the condition that I have neither already in my cargo hold. I might also bring basic alloy, if I manage to take it from somebody. I will even supply You with H-fuel, provided that You pay me better than Trafalgar.
Under the condition that You supply me with tea and that You formally admit that I make the best tea in the known universe, I will devotedly assist Your ships in defending Your station should it come under siege.
Please accept my generous offer. Thank You in advance!

With respect, Sir August Onegin

End of Message
PING!
You have [1] unread message.
PING!
[Image: topbar.png]

[Image: 123414214214.jpg]

CGS|HQ to Sir August Onegin

Mr.Onegin
I'm sorry to disappoint you but we don't grant docking rights to everyone who ask.
Your request is denied Sir.
Also,since you say you pirate people for fun( and that is something we don't do)
i would recommend to have your fun pirating only Bretonia and Liberty corporations.
Leave honest smugglers and independent traders alone Sir.
Please take this advice seriously,we wouldn't like to turn your
ship into scrap.
We wish you good luck in your endeavors,stay safe.
Haug!
Start of Message

Greetings, honourable Mister/Misses from the CGS.

I understand Your worry for the safety of Your precious station. If I had one, I would not let everyone dock either. But alas, access itself is not what I need. It would satisfy me if You merely set my ship, the Ogygia, as neutral to your weapon platforms. Is that acceptable?
Thank You in advance!

With respect, Sir August Onegin

End of Message
PING!

CGS|HQ to SIr August Onegin

Mr.Onegin,why would you want to fly around Indian weapon platforms
in the middle of gas exploding field is beyond me.
If you seek shelter form Bretonian authorities you'll have to find it elsewhere.
And if you compromise our base in any way we will hunt you down.
Trust me,you don't want that to happen.

Take another advice from me good Sir,go about your business,
stay safe and have a nice life.
Do not call us again.
Start of Message

Greetings, honourable Mister/Misses from the CGS.

I do understand that You are concerned about Your safety, but I do not think that is an excuse for Your needlessly harsh reply. It is true that I can boast about having a certain amount of power, but I did not mean to pose any threat to Your proud station. Additionally, You have not even presented Yourself/Yourselves. It was also not very fair of You to withdraw from this conversation before I agreed that it was finished. I dislike Your lack of good manners and it offends me.
I am messaging You in order to declare two things.
The first one is that Your organization no longer matters to me and that I will treat Your transport class ships as of any other freelancers. However, You still have a chance to improve Your relations with me.
The second one is that I will, if You do not politely apologise and formally admit that I, Sir August Onegin, make the best tea in the known universe, consider all Your ships hostile and take action against Your pompous fortress of vanity.
You have exactly 48 (forty-eight) hours, starting from the time I send this message.
Thank You in advance for Your understanding.

With less true respect, Sir August Onegin

End of Message

CGS|HQ to August Onegin

Do your worst.
We'll scalp you slowly.
Haug!
Start of Message

Greetings, honourable, still anonymous Mister/Misses from the CGS.

I assume that was a "no".
Thank You in advance for providing a decent source of amusement!

With hope to be amused, Sir August Onegin

PS: Please load some tea into Your transports. I am running out of it.

End of Message