Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The BAF | From:Mobile.City."Sydney"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Sender Location: Mobile.City."Sydney"
Sender ID: 094027593865
Sender Name: Captain Terrance McCallister

G'Day there lads and ladies.

As you may know, Sydney and its' people like to maintain neutrality with all factions (excluding Wild and Nomads, if you count those things). Anyway, one of your lads is aboard our ship. A certain commander Arthur Thatcher in fact. We believe it would be best for us to hand him back over to you, as us providing him with further protection and shelter could jeopardize our safety. For example, Mr Molly comes a-knocking. He has a look aboard our ship, an' he spots a member of the BAF. Oh no. Now we're getting blasted by Mollys. Or even worse, the GRN.

Unfortunately there is no humane alternative. Allowing him to leave in any other way may make us seem to be assisting him. Therefore, we're afraid we'll probably have to abandon him. Or even kill him. If it came to it. Not because we're evil, but because we care most about our own interests. And we'd love to keep our lives thank you.

Anyway, it's your choice, take him off us, or leave him.

Please make a prompt reply. Time is of the essence. Lives are at risk.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: CommanderBrooks_zps7074512e.jpg]

Good day, Is it possible for you to drop him off at the nearest station so I can come and pick him up.. *She sighs because she knows how drunk Thatcher will be* I await your reply.

Commander Charlotte Brooks

Connection lost
Incoming Transmission

G'Day there ma'am.

Aye, we'll drop him off immediately.
Ah, and another thing. Mr Thatcher drank quite a lot of our alcohol supply. Should we send you the bill for that?

That's all.

Transmission Terminated
Incoming Transmission

G'Day there ma'am.

Aye, we'll drop him off immediately.
Ah, and another thing. Mr Thatcher drank quite a lot of our alcohol supply. Should we send you the bill for that?

That's all.

Transmission Terminated
[Image: CommanderBrooks_zps7074512e.jpg]

Okay, I'll set off now. *She sighs* No make him pay that, I'm sure he can find the money somewhere.

Commander Charlotte Brooks

Connection lost