Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all Junkers operating in Liberty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Incoming Transmission****
****Comm ID: Arbiter Jack Crow****

[Image: 1236971360_x34ow-S.jpg]

Chief Arbiter James Trenton has offered me the position of Junker Congress ambassador in Liberty. Not exactly where I want to be spending my time right now, but for the sake of our friendship I have accepted the position. I know that there are many Junkers that have been having trouble with the Liberty Navy. Many of you have been stopped without cause, harassed, had legal cargo destroyed, and even had your ships destroyed. I want you to know that I will now be taking a personal interest in these issues. All complaints against the Liberty Navy should be sent to me personally and make sure they contain the proper evidence. If there is anything else I can do to help improve your business ventures in Liberty, do not hesitate to ask.

Crow Out

****End Transmission****
[Image: RtXWcKN.png]

Greetings, congressman.
Matthew Allerton here, and this is a simplest of tips for one of my own. Having spent most of my time in Liberty, I would like to point out that perhaps if we stopped supplying Outcast capital ships on Rochester, then perhaps it would be easier for us Junkers.

And by that, perhaps if you congressmen stopped allowing Outcast capitals docking on Rochester, it would be easier for the rest of us Junkers in Liberty.

-Uploading Attachment-

Though what do you care. You literally do not venture outside of Puerto Rico, do you? So why would you even care about what happens to the rest of us? You haven't even had any interest of what is going on in Liberty further than a rock-throw past Beaumont.

Now that you have pissed off the Navy about us, how about you give them less reason to restrict our operations in Liberty? I think that making a complaint letter of the navy officers, who are now taking the piss out at us because of your actions is counterproductive to our cause.

Think carefully about what you are trying to do here.

~Matthew "Shorty" Allerton.
[Image: rQyEsTB.png]

Jack Crow

Thus far, Marauders have not come under any fire from the Liberty Navy, laser or metaphorical.

I must agree with Mr.Allerton however, I would say the majority of the problems come from your actions. Therefore, it would be wise to start cleaning up all the Outcast capital ships from Rochester.

-G.M
The Junker Marauders

[Image: Y0XwcNP.png]