Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dear Zoner Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
ID: Devian Jackson
Encryption Active

Dearest Zoner Alliance. It has come to my attention that the 112th has a strong distaste for your facility in Omicron 74. Therefore it is my regret to inform you that we will be deconstructing it through the most brutal methods possible. I am truly sorry for your loss. Despite my amusement at your suffering.

Yours,
Devian Jackson

Transmission Terminated
:ID: Kelly Hellfire:
:Location: The Overkill:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Your on my hit list
Sucks to be you

:Comms: ID Lost:
:: Incoming transmission ::
:: Encryption level: Medium ::
:: Priority: Medium ::
:: Sender: Director William "Bill" Chaffin, One-hundred-and-twelve Core Research and Recovery division. ::

To elaborate,

It has come to the attention of the Chairman board that your organization is a lot more aggressive than other Zoner entities. This poses a problem for me and my associates. I am in the business of getting results, and as long as your instillation exists, it interferes with our operations. Your entire organization does such.

We have taken it upon ourselves to remove a problem before it arises, and none shall stand in the way of us and our research. I hope you find this a little more enlightening, and that you can understand and come to terms with these actions.

Sincerely, William Chaffin, One-hundred -and-twelve Core Research and Recovery division.

:: Signal lost ::
[Image: 3333zm.png]
COMM ID: V- Independence
ENCRYPTION: dafu...
PRIORITY: Not worth mentioning

Wwwait... who are you again? Oh that's right, you are nobody, and this is how you choose to first contact us? Not only that you have given no reason, but you also neglected to add "sorry". Tell'ya what, I'll forward this to the guildmaster so he can slap you nicely, and I wouldn't try to shoot at any of our installations, we have cameras on board.

Let me remind you that when the nomads, aka "keepers" have attacked our freeport you have vanished like oil slicks, despite the pact that the core and guild has with the zoners. Short while after, we have agreed to the guilds core demands of allowing order pilots to only reload within our freeports and not stage attacks. So far, this has been proven to be a good way to keep the tensions neutral. Now, you come along ill-spoken talking about shooting a bunch of zoners who dont even know who you are, and more to the truth - you dont know who YOU are.

I'd re-consider that quickly.
Incoming Transmission
ID: Devian Jackson

Well isn't somebody angry at us. Good good. That's the reaction i wanted. Now that we've got your attention, let me continue by saying there was a lot of sarcasm in my last transmission. Of course though your lack of intelligence does mean it's hard for you to realize what was meant by it. So i'll make it nice and clear for you.

Your facility will be attacked. It has been attacked. We were responsible for Storage One being obliterated. Trust me, we are capable of much more damage than you think. Oh and don't drag the other Zoner communities into this. We are targeting you and only you.

We know who we are. Though i really don't give a damn if you know us or not, expect brutal methods being directed at you. There's nothing else to it.

This conversation is over.

Transmission Terminated
**Continuing transmission**

No, when you attack us you attack us all - because of this, I'll be sure to inform the other zoner groups that a rogue "unheard" of guild cores are going against all the agreements we once had. First you attack the ORI, next you attack TAZ, next you have attacked the omicroners, now you wish to attack us only? You still dont get it do you.

removed upon request
:: Incoming transmission ::
:: Encryption level: Medium ::
:: Priority: Medium ::
:: Sender: Director William "Bill" Chaffin, One-hundred-and-twelve Core Research and Recovery division. ::

As Chairman Jackson is forgetting to explain, and you have obviously failed to understand our objective in this matter, let me reiterate. We do not care about the other Zoner factions. We have done our research since our Division was launched, and I deemed you a threat. Your faction has been identified as a possible threat, and before an issue arises and get's in the way of us and our research, we eliminate it. Our agents have also brought to the attention of myself and the Chairman board that your faction possess advanced and possible Nomad technology key to our research, and as such we will be claiming such technology for future endeavors.

So I ask that you not waste my time with your unnecessary questions, for you're only getting in the way of the inevitable. As our operatives are trained to do, and will continue to do, they will eradicate this issue before it becomes one.

Sincerely, Director William Chaffin

:: Signal Lost ::
Okay, Like the not-so smart chairman has said, this conversation is over.