Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The captain of the RM carrier "Guardian"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Incomming transmission...

Source:------ Freeport 9, Omicron Theta
Comm ID:----- Sigisumund Rask, Administrator
Encryption:-- PoppyCock
Topic:------- Unpleasant house guests.

Recipient:------ Captain of the guardian.
Signal strength: 100%
Data integrity:- 100%

Handshake protocol completed...

Opening message...

Dear captain of the guardian,

what in the devil's name are you doing?

Do you know how many problems your actions could cause for the inhabitants of the freeport?

What if the order or corsairs find out about your visits.

Until you can give a satisfactory answer, i must ask you to refrain from docking on the freeport until further notice.

Cheerio!
~Administrator Sigismund
Gutten Tag Zoners.

I brought trade convoy to your system, but there was some problems to leave system. That was only 1'st time when i had to dock with Freeport 9. Reason was Red Hessian Battleship that flying after me everywhere.I was on 500m away from Freeport 9, then Red Hessian Battleship arrived. I thought that he won't open fire in no fire zone, but he did... He was on very close distance, so i had no choise but dock with your station, otherwize, i would be dead already.

And btw my informers say that there are alot of battleships docking with your station. Corsairs, BHG Core, Order and Red Hessians. After i left Freeport 9 there docked another Red Hessian Battleship. So i don't see any reasons to blame only me in landing there. I had no choise, but they docking all the time.

With all respect, Captain of Rheinland Military Carrier "Guardian".
Gutten Tag again.

Now i remember. There was no other ships, but me and Red Hessian Battleship. So i don't know from where you understood that. I have 2 options:
1'st: You was captain of that Red Hessian Battleship
2'nd: You just belived Hessian that told you that.
Do you have any evedance about what happend there? i'd like to see them if you are. If you don't have them, then you have no rights to tell me that. Awaiting for your respond.

Incoming transmission...

Opening message...

Hessian battleship? what the deuce are you talking about man?
I have not talked to any hessians. i have received several reports from the public about your actions.

Now, onto the matter of what you did.

By your own admission, you violated law 7 of the Confederation of Freeports.
Confederation Laws Wrote:7. A ship that runs to the Freeport under fire is as guilty as the pursuer for bringing the fight to the base. The person chased will be fined or denied docking rights based on the severity of the offence and the vessels used in the altercation as well as the pursuer. Pursuing a ship into the NFZ for the purpose of combat or bounty collection is prohibited.

You have also shown a large amount of contempt for the Confederation and its laws.

For these violations, you are to be fined a total of 80 million credits, to be paid to [CoF]-Bank1 within the next 72 hours, and provide timestamped proof of payment in this channel, or legal proceedings will be enacted to permanently remove your docking rights to all Confederation stations.

Fine breakdown Wrote:Law 7 Violation, Battleship class vessel:
62.5 million credits

Contempt of CoF Administrator:
17.5 million credits.
Cheerio!
~Administrator Sigismund
Heh. SO i have to pay, but others no? So hessians can engage any ship near Freeports now? or any ship can open fire near freeport? I was in 100-300m from Freeport 9, that's why i docked. And what is the meaning of " several reports from the public about your actions". Show me those reports. Any evedance? Did i shoot someone near Freeport? Did i shoot someone in Theta? No. I just docked because i was under heave attack in 100-300m from Freeport 9. What else i need to do? Die? What about that Hessian Battleship? He won't pay for breaking your laws? Why only i should pay? You know what Zoners, i I respect your laws before this. Now when i was attacked neat your station i have to pay because i saved my life? That's stupid. I won't pay for that shit. Find yourself another idiot for that.

Incomming transmission...

Opening message...

Dear captain of the guardian,

You keep mentioning a hessian ship, yet you have not given the name of said ship. If you had mentioned the name of the ship, said captain would receive a fine as well.

You really have not helped your case at all with these vague tirades. As you refuse to pay the fine, harsher consequences will be enacted.

The paperwork will soon be filed to revoke your docking access to Confederation stations.

Cheerio!
~Administrator Sigismund
Well, show me aby evedance of that acts. If you will, i'll pay fine. If not, then i'm sorry. I won't pay just for words. Bring me evedance. 1 screenshot will be nice. Then i'll pay 100 mil, not just 80.

Remember to stay in character when posting in the Roleplay Forum sections. The next OOC post will get you into real trouble. ~Narc